BSC Glasgow versus Hibernian

Aim Here

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

3 wins in 11 in the league. When he came in, Hibs were 4 points clear in 6th and 4 behind Motherwell. Now 1 point clear in 6th and 11 behind Motherwell. How is that a "good job"?

Why does a Falkirk fan care?

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I am a fan of Scottish football posting a question on an open forum.

Being marooned in the Seaside League I'd forgotten just how football illiterate 95% of Hibs fans are.

Goodluck in the league one playoffs mate

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

3 wins in 11 in the league. When he came in, Hibs were 4 points clear in 6th and 4 behind Motherwell. Now 1 point clear in 6th and 11 behind Motherwell. How is that a "good job"?

I'm a wee bit nervous about making an arse of this myself because of how wildly wrong this is, going on the info I'm looking at. When do you think he came in?

22 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I'm a wee bit nervous about making an arse of this myself because of how wildly wrong this is, going on the info I'm looking at. When do you think he came in?

I lifted it straight from Twitter to be honest so could be wrong!

25 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Upon review I belibiteve Hibs have won 3 of their last  11 league games. 

Nicely cherrypicked - it's 6 in 14 since Hecky was dumped which is a respectably mediocre win rate. Sixth place finish beckons. 

Edited by Aim Here

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

I lifted it straight from Twitter to be honest so could be wrong!

Well aye it is. Easy mistake to make tbf. At least you didn't call anyone 'football illiterate' or anything.

41 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Because he has a degree & a nice haircut.

24 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Because he’s hip and trendy.

You two dafties and all.

Looking back at the actual info, we were two points above the relegation playoff place and 10 points behind 4th (which wasn't even a consideration). The caretaker manager's win the week before was our second league win of the season. We're now 11 ahead of 11th and 8 behind Europe. Some pleasing results like beating Motherwell, Aberdeen and Hearts comfortably have come alongside the aforementioned shite performances like the Rangers game at home. Realistically the season will most likely amount to very little now but having something positive to aim for in two competitions at this stage didn't seem likely before Ross came in. He will be properly judged next season.

I'm guessing by the shite chat about haircuts and what not that Falkirk have a stauner for him for some reason. Objectively, he's had a positive impact so far.

We were 8th when Ross got the job, 10 points behind Motherwell in 4th and 12 behind Aberdeen in 3rd. 

He’s picked up 18 points in 13 games. 5 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses (3 vs OF). Average results with an awful squad.

Playing one central defender today was some laugh though. We only stopped looking shaky as f**k when Whittaker went back there. 

Thank you for three consecutive responses about football. As an outsider looking in his return looks average at best, particularly given how much of a down year it is in the top flight across the board. Despite his record there is a deification of him in the media.

Edited by Marshmallo

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Thank you for three consecutive responses about football. As an outsider looking in his return looks average at best, particularly given how much of a down year it is in the top flight across the board. Despite his record there is a deification of him in the media.

They had the same hard-on for Peter "nearly man" Houston just a short while ago.

I like Ross even more now seeing how rattled he has the Grangemouth breathers.

13 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

They had the same hard-on for Peter "nearly man" Houston just a short while ago.

I like Ross even more now seeing how rattled he has the Grangemouth breathers.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think we can file the Falkirk lads opinions on managerial appointments firmly in the bin tbh.

How did Raymond 'Ray' McKinnon work out for you boys again ?

This would be relevant if I was championing Houston or 'Sugar' Ray McKinnon

7 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think we can file the Falkirk lads opinions on managerial appointments firmly in the bin tbh.

They wanted to get out of The Championship.

McKinnon achieved that.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Aye tbf you are right on Ray. Hartley was a disaster too.

I’ve nothing against Jack, I just think he’s a media darling and not sure why as he’s not delivered anything special as a coach.

As someone said, next season is the season to judge him at Hibs.