BSC Glasgow versus Hibernian

Aim Here

After seeing off the best team in Dundee, it's time for Edinburgh's finest eleven to take on their opposite numbers in Glasgow to determine the top footballing city in Scotland. Glasgow is too poor to afford floodlights so, per Lowland League requirements, BSC Glasgow play their football in Alloa. Expect plenty of goals, a "Glasgow" team's fanbase which is half-and-half locals from up the road and folks bused in from miles away, and for the TV companies to be squabbling over the rights to screen any match involving one of the weedgie teams.

We're almost there...

This is HUGE for us as a club. Regardless of the result, people now know that we exist, and the funds generated on the overall run can (hopefully) go towards helping us find a home of our own in the near future.

For all the chat about moving the tie as well, looks like the Indodrill is the perfect capacity for selling out as the last tickets are going now.

Enjoy your day Hibees - just not too much, eh? 😜

21 hours ago, Born To Run said:

We're almost there...

This is HUGE for us as a club. Regardless of the result, people now know that we exist, and the funds generated on the overall run can (hopefully) go towards helping us find a home of our own in the near future.

For all the chat about moving the tie as well, looks like the Indodrill is the perfect capacity for selling out as the last tickets are going now.

Enjoy your day Hibees - just not too much, eh? 😜

I had a wee chat with Streve Hislop (Boness assistant) before their Jags match. I was amazed at how much dough was on offer - and assume its more for this round.

You guys have done fantastically well to get to this stage, and while we should win comfortably, that Alloa pitch is so shite and the weather to be so horrible you just never know.....................🤔

Spoiler

Bullshit !         BSC 0 - 9 Hibs 🤣

Edited by Green Day

On 07/02/2020 at 15:33, Green Day said:

I had a wee chat with Streve Hislop (Boness assistant) before their Jags match. I was amazed at how much dough was on offer - and assume its more for this round.

You guys have done fantastically well to get to this stage, and while we should win comfortably, that Alloa pitch is so shite and the weather to be so horrible you just never know.....................🤔

Reveal hidden contents

Bullshit !         BSC 0 - 9 Hibs 🤣

The pitch at Alloa is a bowling green.Its also back to its full size and I fully expect Hibs to cruise through because of the pitch.A bumpy rutted grass pitch would have been more of a leveller for BSC.Cant do anything about the weather.

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I stay about 100 yards from Alloa's shitey Recs Park, I'm off to the Celtic match but there's beer and cider in my fridge for the Hibs boiz,  help yourselves, Celtic-Hibs family. 

Just don't look in the chest freezer.

Or go up in the attic.