Hibs vs St Murn

Is it? They got those deals as players expected to be moving into coaching roles. We're going to be nostalgic for the cup final team till we're all dead. That's giving the two members of it who were the age you'd expect to be at Hibs for the rest of their careers.

I'd also say that mind what we had before Dempster? That'd be average in Scottish fitba, and it was fucking garbage.

Dempster handing them 4 year deals is another head scratcher from her. 

2 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Is it? They got those deals as players expected to be moving into coaching roles. We're going to be nostalgic for the cup final team till we're all dead. That's giving the two members of it who were the age you'd expect to be at Hibs for the rest of their careers.

I'd also say that mind what we had before Dempster? That'd be average in Scottish fitba, and it was fucking garbage.

Just don't think she's covered herself in much glory since the Lennon debacle with any aspect of the running of the club but I am a malcontent admittedly. 

I agree we were shite for years and got relegated because of Petrie's failures but nostalgia is not going to get us up that table. Hearts booted Berra out the club because he wasn't up to snuff, no free meal nostalgia for him. 

Think a draw was fair today. Saints should have been ahead at half time though hibs were the ones pressing and looking more likely in the end. If Saints had a big Tommo instead of an Obika, we'd had won that today. Put hibs attack players in front of our midfield and defence and there's a good team in there

14 minutes ago, BIG BEN said:

Think a draw was fair today. Saints should have been ahead at half time though hibs were the ones pressing and looking more likely in the end. If Saints had a big Tommo instead of an Obika, we'd had won that today. Put hibs attack players in front of our midfield and defence and there's a good team in there

St. Hibernian... I like it, obviously we would play at Easter Road.

18 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

St. Hibernian... I like it, obviously we would play at Easter Road.

I went to the final game of the season a couple of years ago where Hibs had won the Championship and St. Mirren ended up avoiding relegation on the same day. I was with my St Mirren supporting pal before the game down a side street near the stadium, taking advantage of Edinburgh’s lax drinking on the street laws. It was a group of about 15 St Mirren fans, joined by a bunch of young Hibs fans/neds, who got on like a house on fire, drinking half bottles of wine and mad dog and enjoying a few corner kicks. 

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 00:30, BIG BEN said:

Draw was fair. 2nd hald was a bit of a washout after the shite defending that the 1st hald gave us. Ex Buddie Paul McGinn looks like he owns the right back spot now. In fact, him apart, Jack Ross really needs to be looking at getting new defenders in over the summer cos the old Cup Final boys are looking done sadly. 

Edited by AndyM