Hibs vs St Murn

FT 2-2

Decent result on the road and I’m sure one most of us would have taken pre match. Frustrating thing is being 2-0 up and not winning, but oh well. Wasn’t at the game but sounds like we were well worth a point.

We are certainly hard to beat, we’ve only lost twice in the last 9 games and those were to the two arse cheeks. We need to be turning draws to wins though to really hoist ourselves safe though.

With Ross Co losing and Hamilton up against Celtic tomorrow it should mean we gain a point on those two. I think Hearts drawing with St Johnstone is good for us aswell, helps neither really. Not a bad weekend for us all in all if Accies lose.

1 hour ago, Silvio said:

I was surprised Hibs signed McGinn, but seeing David Gray's attempt to stop Durmus there I get it now. 

Gray was our best right-back option after Naismith got crocked. Despite us having about six of them on the books. What's surprising is we didn't chuck one out the door once we got McGinn in.

Edited by Aim Here

Gray and McGregor are finished. Stevenson going that way too unfortunately. We are consistently shite at the start of games but always seem to come back. Fearing a pumping midweek. 

Edited by Zing.

28 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Gray and McGregor are finished. Stevenson going that way too unfortunately. We are consistently shite at the start of games but always seem to come back. Fearing a pumping midweek. 

Apart from the times when we fall to pieces in the last quarter of games and throw away leads especially the last minutes..

12 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Apart from the times when we fall to pieces in the last quarter of games and throw away leads especially the last minutes..

Welll aye, that too. We’d be near winning the fucking league if we hadn’t chucked so many points in the last 15 minutes of matches.

Well that was shite. Struggling to find pass marks for most the players, even Allan & Doidge. As mentioned; Gray, McGregor & Stevenson look finished or on their way out. Horgan was poor, Allan was poor. The midfield looked lost looking for each other at times. Marciano seemed content to give the fans heart attacks by playing it short with a St Mirren attacker right there.

Literally the only 2 with pass marks for me we’re McGinn & Docherty. McNulty could’ve been there as well but he was getting zero service at times.

Highlight for me was walking along Albert Street with my dad after the game and listening to this wifey tear into her mum over something her mum said about the midfield. Was near howlin’ when she called her mum an embarrassment and didn’t want to go to the football with her anymore 🤣