Irvine Meadow manager resigns

king Henrik7

50 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Hearing it’s entirely down to the committee why he left and the final straw was not paying injured players any wages. Boys were only supposed to be getting half pay but the committee didn’t want to pay them anything

This is shocking if true!!!!

Hearing it’s entirely down to the committee why he left and the final straw was not paying injured players any wages. Boys were only supposed to be getting half pay but the committee didn’t want to pay them anything

I heard something similar to this as well from a Medda fan

43 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

A dilemma a lot of clubs face balancing the books.i would have it half pay after X weeks like 1000s of other employers

1000s of other employers? so if someone gets injured at work they get put on half pay! no they could actually make a claim.

3 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Kello Rovers result was just a coincidence

Aye right

1 hour ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

A dilemma a lot of clubs face balancing the books.i would have it half pay after X weeks like 1000s of other employers

For most other employers they'd be on statutory sick pay of £94.25 per week......but only if they were earning over £118 per week to start with.  Most Junior clubs will be paying below that.

15 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

So I’ll think he walked because of the kello result ? Look where he had them in the league from where he picked them up. I doubt he would walk after 1 bad result

Aye and history will not mention this famous Kello Rovers victory 

Dream on.

17 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

Aye and history will not mention this famous Kello Rovers victory 

Dream on.

You're clearly misinformed if that's the road you are going down with this one pal.  Medda still in the west, and going strong in the league....

Like Henrik said, one bad result after all the progression is not why this has happened.

Only one guy dreaming in here....yourself.

Edited by SaturdaySammy