Forfar v Clyde

Think I'll resume in March [emoji41]

We were absolutely shite, Forfar deserved that today. Kirkpatrick is a great wee player, was outstanding for us a few years ago, would happily take him back. 
Tried the Bridie and it was rotten! Dunfermlines Steak Bridies definitely the best in Scotland. 
Surprised at people saying Station Park is shite, I really like it! Close to the pitch, terracing right round the pitch and a decent wee atmosphere within it, albeit only from the away support. 
Another write off and unfortunately with Airdrie and Raith away followed by Falkirk at home after the Celtic game. It could be a long couple of weeks watching what Stranraer Forfar and Peterhead are up to. Our failure to beat they likes of those teams is worrying. 

24 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Wasn't sure about our disallowed goal at the time but does look like a handball by Smith albeit he knows nothing about it.

I can’t see the other side of our defence admittedly but does Kirkpatrick not look more than a bit offside for the first goal? Not that it matters anyway.

Said at the time he looked off but where linesman is you'd expect him to see clearly an offside!

I can’t see the other side of our defence admittedly but does Kirkpatrick not look more than a bit offside for the first goal? Not that it matters anyway.

Guest bernardblack
That really is dreadful defending for both goals and, as said by people who were at the match, we really created next to no chances either.

The centre half had a nightmare for the second getting dragged out like that