Forfar v Clyde

We were abysmal today apart from the first 10 mins of the 2nd half. Forfar not much better but probably deserved the win. 
Said it last week too but shoehorning Love and Wylde into the same team is puzzling. No surprise that they were both hooked at the break although Love went down for a few mins in the warmup clutching his ankle. 
In a game lacking any real quality I thought Doris put in a terrific shift for Forfar. Constantly using his (big) body well against our defenders and his wee flick to set Kirkpatrick up for the winner took about 3 of our players out the game. Frustrating from our part though after coming out the traps quickly in the 2nd half and conceding so soon after equalising.
Edit - I sat in the stand and there are some right offended people in the Forfar support, moaning about a wee bit of swearing. It's a game of football [emoji38]

Min, some of our support get offended if you dont applaud a shite display.

Some right fuds attend station park sadly.

Hugely frustrating game today. Starting XI was absolutely woeful. I love Danny Lennon but I've said it before and I'll say it again - he's made some baffling decisions this season at times, right from the Summer recruitment. Dropping and then subsequently releasing Jordan Stewart in the place of Martin McNiff to plod his way through game after game is certainly right up there. I understand comments saying, "It's a tougher league" (it is) but, we are miles apart from where we were last season. Get McStay and Rankin back in there as soon as possible; save Love to be a super-sub; stop playing center-halves as full backs; sign a left back and play wingers who will run with the ball (easier once Norway is back admittedly).

10 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Hugely frustrating game today. Starting XI was absolutely woeful. I love Danny Lennon but I've said it before and I'll say it again - he's made some baffling decisions this season at times, right from the Summer recruitment. Dropping and then subsequently releasing Jordan Stewart in the place of Martin McNiff to plod his way through game after game is certainly right up there. I understand comments saying, "It's a tougher league" (it is) but, we are miles apart from where we were last season. Get McStay and Rankin back in there as soon as possible; save Love to be a super-sub; stop playing center-halves as full backs; sign a left back and play wingers who will run with the ball (easier once Norway is back admittedly).

I heard Stuart Malcolm shout to his right mid in the 2nd half something like "face him up and go at him, hes never a full back!" talking about McNiff. Slightly depressing that opposition managers can see that and not Lennon.

Go into the ground area, if you want to swear.

We were abysmal today apart from the first 10 mins of the 2nd half. Forfar not much better but probably deserved the win. 
Said it last week too but shoehorning Love and Wylde into the same team is puzzling. No surprise that they were both hooked at the break although Love went down for a few mins in the warmup clutching his ankle. 
In a game lacking any real quality I thought Doris put in a terrific shift for Forfar. Constantly using his (big) body well against our defenders and his wee flick to set Kirkpatrick up for the winner took about 3 of our players out the game. Frustrating from our part though after coming out the traps quickly in the 2nd half and conceding so soon after equalising.
Edit - I sat in the stand and there are some right offended people in the Forfar support, moaning about a wee bit of swearing. It's a game of football [emoji38]