Forfar v Clyde

Well done Forfar that is a great win for you. Very dissapointing from a Clyde point of view. Would have been nice to have had a little cushion pre the cup next week. However still leaking goals and sounds like Goodwillie didn't have a sniff. 

Pissed off!

1 hour ago, Bridie Vision said:

Waiting for the inevitable collapse in the 2nd half from Forfar. 

I'm very glad I was wrong. Kirky did well. I thought Doris got in some great positions in the second half and his back heel flick on for Kirky was sublime!

Started the second half well, got the goal the. let them run free down the left, cut inside and the ball ended up in the middle of the net without Mitchell moving. We were dire after that, deserved nothing. 

Having two stewards sprint towards me for sitting on the back railing for all of two seconds was a highlight though. How do these goons operate in daily life? It’s not the first time they’ve acted the c**t either. Can’t imagine what would happen if we scored and pitch invaded.

We were abysmal today apart from the first 10 mins of the 2nd half. Forfar not much better but probably deserved the win. 

Said it last week too but shoehorning Love and Wylde into the same team is puzzling. No surprise that they were both hooked at the break although Love went down for a few mins in the warmup clutching his ankle. 

In a game lacking any real quality I thought Doris put in a terrific shift for Forfar. Constantly using his (big) body well against our defenders and his wee flick to set Kirkpatrick up for the winner took about 3 of our players out the game. Frustrating from our part though after coming out the traps quickly in the 2nd half and conceding so soon after equalising.

Edit - I sat in the stand and there are some right offended people in the Forfar support, moaning about a wee bit of swearing. It's a game of football :lol:

Edited by C. Muir

Guest bernardblack
Why are we persisting with Jamie Bain at left back he is chronic

He’s not, it’s just not his natural position.

Kirkpatrick was outstanding today...him in the ten and Tapping in the middle of the park form now on. Irvine had a very good game too.

That foul at the end looked very soft btw, but we’ll take it!

Let's be honest, we have stolen a couple of wins in recent games and today our luck ran out. Easiest task for a manager ever taking those three players off, just a shame we couldn't hook McNiff as well. Last season we had a clear gameplan, recent weeks I've no idea what we are trying to do.

Howie our best player, comfortably. 

11 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Having two stewards sprint towards me for sitting on the back railing for all of two seconds was a highlight though. How do these goons operate in daily life? It’s not the first time they’ve acted the c**t either. Can’t imagine what would happen if we scored and pitch invaded.

Forfar stewarding is infamous for that. Probably the worst stewards in Scotland!

5 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Forfar stewarding is infamous for that. Probably the worst stewards in Scotland!

I was able to possibly contract those around me with cancer from my cigarettes with passive smoking but sitting on a metal pole below head height ? Ban worthy. 

It started a few seasons ago when Forfar fans were placed right next to the singing end at Broadwood and there was a bit of shouting to and through. The next game at Forfar there was more than 10 stewards and multiple police outside the turnstile searching everyone head to toe. Bunch of fannies. 

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

No positive post from you?

I've not given up and never will, but what I will do is voice my concerns when we have charlatan as a manager, and that time is now. 

Hope you enjoy the game. I will be giving them the best wishes as always by watching on teletext.

I did enjoy the game thank you and I left the positives to the team and the manager.

Malks is a charlatan? Do you care to qualify that statement please?