Livi v Motherwell

2 hours ago, Geedub-MFC said:

Bought a ticket for this but can no longer attend.  Cost me 25 but will sell it for 20. Can drop it off anywhere in Motherwell or can collect in Ravenscraig. 

PM if interested 

Pretend it's a St Mirren cup ticket and drive away before they realise.

Dear Motherwell, I'd politely ask that you consider whether you actually need to win this game. You will likely finish 3rd and letting us win this would really help with our quest to chase down the Dons - don't crush the dream before it's even got off the ground.

Gillespie 

Grimshaw Gallagher Hartley Carroll

Campbell Donnelly Polworth

Ilic Long Hylton. 

1-1 which will be a good result considering Livingston's home form and Aberdeen will lose at Ibrox. That would give us a 5-point cushion over Aberdeen and a free hit at Celtic on Wednesday night. 

21 minutes ago, ropy said:

Was on the verge of buying a ticket on line but plus £1 for ‘booking’ and plus £1 for digital, I think I will just turn up 10 minutes early and take my chances

They sold the tickets in the banqueting area earlier this season so, capacity is hardly an issue given Livy will only use the main stand.

Edited by Yorky

57 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Paying a quid for delivery to print them myself made me burst out laughing. 

Agree it’s f*cking pish. I bought gig tickets last week and a ‘processing’ and ‘delivery’ fee; it was an e-ticket. 

Unrelated but is there any fan representation among the people who run OUR game?