Dundee United v Arbroath 01/02/2020

In the city of discovery, only thing I’ve discovered is that there not very big drinkers! Drunk them all under the table, woman In my eyes.

Onto the game , Callum butchers last name says what he is, a complete butcher of players legs

Wankland is a great player and goal scorer but just got today hope he doesn’t score

Eggsighted to see wighton and hilson for the first time, couldn’t see them against partick thistle as had commitments

Smokies and wine 36-0

#DUFC team today: Siegrist, L Smith, Sporle, Powers, Connolly, Reynolds (capt), Pawlett, Sow, Robson, Butcher and Shankland. Subs: Deniz, Glass, Harkes, King, Mochrie, Neilson and Watson. #Tangerine50 🧡🖤

No McMullan on the bench? I thought he wasn't injured. 

Reckon it's a 4 4 2 with Pawlett RM? 

If Neilson has line Pawlett Shankland Sporle up in a 3 behind Sow can you punch him in the puss for me please dude. 
To be fair Shankland is good enough to play a second striker role. His link up play is as good as his finishing.

Should be 2 up top though. Hopefully neilson is just making absolutely sure that Sow leaves in the summer.