Dundee United v Arbroath 01/02/2020

That result had been coming for weeks. Connolly and Reynolds are not a good enough partnership. Need Watson back in the side.

Not good enough in the final third, again. Appere and Mcmullan being missing really hindered us. The decision to let Cammy Smith and Sam Stanton leave is starting to look very foolish now. Two weeks off is very much needed now, reset and then start our final run-in toward the title, win the next 4 and it's sealed.

Fair play to Arbroath, probably your biggest league win for years and well deserved, would love to you come up via the play-offs (however unlikely that is). Of course it had to be Wighton.

There's no doubt about it. That's our best league win for a long long time. United would be the biggest club we've shared a league with for as long as I can remember aside from Rangers of course.

But we picked up absolutely f*** all points from them over the 4 league games we played.

Apparently I was embarrassing myself by saying we would get justice today after the last 2 games and Wighton would score the winner as he loves a goal against United [emoji23] Didn’t even have the decency to apologize [emoji85] Tinpot fan  

[emoji23][emoji23]

Hope you put money on it.

25 minutes ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

I did mate to the tune of £168 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🙌⚽️ Still buzzing about yesterday, Can’t believe it, Definitely up there with our best ever results.  

If the three points yesterday helps keep you in the Championship I will not grudge you it.

In fact it’s good to see Tayside’s second team take so much joy out of the win.

So good yesterday man.

Everyone bangs on about part time etc and there obviously are disadvantages in certain aspects but the fitness levels of the team and the discipline / organisation of us is absolutely spot on. I think if we were full time we would be able to do that on a more consistent basis but on our day I'd fancy us to get a result against anyone in this league.

Last 2 weeks really eased the pressure on us and DC has done very well on the face of it freshening up the squad in January.

15 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

In fairness, both sides were as bad as each other in the first half but as soon as McManus scored, it was never going to be anything other than a home win.

Might have been a different game if you'd scored first.

You watched us without Hilson and Wighton, we are a completely different proposition with those two now. An Arbroath win at tannadice is very unexpected but I would hardly describe it as baffling. It’s not as if they’re world beaters 

You watched us without Hilson and Wighton, we are a completely different proposition with those two now. An Arbroath win at tannadice is very unexpected but I would hardly describe it as baffling. It’s not as if they’re world beaters 

Tbf United have not been beat at home in the league since March last year.

And if you'd watched us on Tuesday night in Falkirk without knowing anything about us, knowing we would go to Tannadice and win 4 days later would be a bit mind blowing.

Tuesday was very bad. [emoji23]

We are very unlucky to not leave tannadice with 3 victories this season, We seem to play better when we are expected to loose but as soon as we as slight favourites or think we should win we have a disaster

Tbf United have not been beat at home in the league since March last year.

And if you'd watched us on Tuesday night in Falkirk without knowing anything about us, knowing we would go to Tannadice and win 4 days later would be a bit mind blowing.

Tuesday was very bad. [emoji23]