Dundee United v Arbroath 01/02/2020

Oh I like this.

Do we have any proof of this?

I was told today that at the last game at Tannadice Ashgar got his wallet out and started throwing notes about after Shankland put them 2-1 up in injury time. Lol.

Anyway we got a goal then successfully parked the bus, without McKenna and Bobby Linn and with Gavin Swankie playing right wing. Superb.

Craig Wighton [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

That was awful today. 

The team were lacking in ideas all game and I don't think we put in a decent cross until the 85th minute. Shankland missing that sitter with 10 minutes to go summed us up.

Arbroath had one chance, scored it and then defended well for the rest of the game without ever being under intense pressure. Campbell had the team set up well as always and out thought Neilson.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That was awful today. 

The team were lacking in ideas all game and I don't think we put in a decent cross until the 85th minute. Shankland missing that sitter with 10 minutes to go summed us up.

Arbroath had one chance, scored it and then defended well for the rest of the game without ever being under intense pressure. Campbell had the team set up well as always and out thought Neilson.

He should never have been allowed to have the chance seeing as he was offside.