Dundee United v Arbroath 01/02/2020

Given our form this should be a routine win, however I can see Arbroath scoring in the 17th minute then defending stoutly until Shankland equalises in the 90th minute.

Hopefully some better performances than against Morton.

I would like to see us go with Linn on the left, Wighton on the right and Hilson upfront here. With a midfield central 3 of Miko, Whatley and McKenna. 3 guys in midfield that can fly about the park, loads of energy, Bobby on the left and Wighton on the right. Hilson upfront for his pace.

Think that would be perfect at Tannadice. Fancy Wighton to score to be honest. [emoji23]

10 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

No offence to the Arbroath fans but I hope Dundee United win this.

I would also like Glass to start and Appere to partner Shankland up front.

I am very offended you want your own team to beat us, why would you say that 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I want to see Watson in for this, Pawlett out and Appere partnering Shankland in a 4-4-2.

I agree; I think Watson can feel a bit hard done by getting dropped, and would have him back in with Reynolds on Saturday.

Most of our clean sheets this Season have come with him in the team.

I would have Pawlett and Harkes out, and Mcmullan (if fit) and Glass back in.

Pawlett has shown on a few occasions that he can be a good impact sub, and I reckon his role should be restricted to that going forward.

A nice early goal to settle things down would be most welcome.

When the cup draw came out I just wanted us to put on a good show, and we did that twice. Happy that we can now concentrate on getting over the line in the league, which is all that matters.

Starting Saturday!!

3 hours ago, Smokerson said:

Both Arbroath United games have been very close this season so far, i don't think we deserved to lose any of them but the reality is we did, hopefully the improvement in our forward line means we can cause them more problems this time around.

Should have had at least 4 points minimum off these jokers, Saturday we finally get our rewards with Wighton scoring the winner as he loves a goal against United 🙊🙊🙊