Scottish Cup QF draw

archieb

5 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Home  games aren’t our specialty this season but magic of the cup and all that jazz we’ve not played pollok in couple of seasons  

I know two  Big premier league  guns have been drawn against each other but for me ours is tie of the round  

expecting a bumper crowd  with a lot of noise been made 

no doubt pollok and others will fancy the southsiders  which suits us under the radar 

Make no mistake Lok will have to be on top form for this one as Neilston are very dangerous on their own ground as Lok know very well!Neilston put Lok out at Newlandsfield last time we met in the Scottish I think!That says it all!

3 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Just look at the draw Beith have had to pick just 1. To win the West they would have played at least 1 premier club to get to this stage . Can only beat what’s in front of you but since the big east teams left this cup has lost its value for me

Twisted logic. I agree the Scottish has been devalued but it's not easier to win than the WOS! If Beith want to win it they'll still have to beat three class teams from now.

23 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

.....although on reading the pyramid thread just now, this may be the last time it will be played for!

It'll probably still be played for in some form, but it would appear that this will probably be the last meaningful year that will have much kudos in winning it.