archieb

36 minutes ago, auldgeezer said:
59 minutes ago, Wild Winton Rover said:
Neilston v Pollok
Auchinleck Talbot  v Hulford United
Beith Juniors v Kello Rovers
Petershill/Darvel Juniors v Broughty

Hard game for Pollok!! Be a really good test for them

At this stage the best Neilston would hope for would be a home draw.  Guaranteed a big crowd as the Pollok fans will travel in numbers.  Great surface at Brig o Lea and that might suit Pollok.  No foregone conclusion but i think the Lok will win . If i was to pick one of the 4 games to watch it would be this one. Its going to be a great atmosphere and the big guns will know they have been in a game.

Guest Nocknosh1988
2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

And I think it will have been their only away game 

They will have the drag rigged for a home tie each year . There definitely is inside help

Home  games aren’t our specialty this season but magic of the cup and all that jazz we’ve not played pollok in couple of seasons  

I know two  Big premier league  guns have been drawn against each other but for me ours is tie of the round  

expecting a bumper crowd  with a lot of noise been made 

no doubt pollok and others will fancy the southsiders  which suits us under the radar 

Aye who came up with that nonsense?

Just look at the draw Beith have had to pick just 1. To win the West they would have played at least 1 premier club to get to this stage . Can only beat what’s in front of you but since the big east teams left this cup has lost its value for me