Does your team charge for under 12s

8mile's posting history would suggest he has issues. A grown man making up imaginary friends on an annonymous football forum is not normal let alone the sh1t throwing etc I am not saying that as a joke, to be derogotary or as an insult - it is what I believe to be true. I have him on ignore as I dont want to get involved in banter that may impact on his health.

Wow! [emoji15] A grown man who believes (and clearly cannot take) blatantly obvious P&B nonsense, wind-ups and a carry-on. Still shamelessly making snide remarks and a mockery of mental health too.

I bet you’re just lovely in real life, but here you really are painting yourself as a classless scumbag and utterly pathetic individual.

Can someone quote again or tag FuzzyBore please? Thanks.

So you were being serious?

Think his follow-up response sadly provides the answer to your question.

A grown man needing to use ‘ignore’ and incapable of just ignoring? [emoji1] Facts are that you’re the epitome of ‘dish it out but can’t take it back’ and that’s why you put me on ignore.

Your backtracking over the mental health remark is frankly embarrassing. In this day and age, calling into question or even choosing to use the words ‘mental health’ to form part of a derogatory remark or insult towards someone over a football matter is utterly pathetic and the response of a classless moron.
[mention=49791]Legless[/mention] Can you quote this so FuzzyBore can see it please? Thanks in advance.

For Fuzzy