Perth’s finest vs The capital’s rejuvenated Gegenpressmeisters

Another point away from home and still unbeaten in 2020. Hoping for at least 8 points out of the next 5 games tbh. 

St Johnstone fans are still raging that no club cares enough to treat them as rivals I see. 

Everyone HATES us which is exactly why we are the opposite of St Johnstone. Jim Kens

17 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Another point away from home and still unbeaten in 2020. Hoping for at least 8 points out of the next 5 games tbh. 

St Johnstone fans are still raging that no club cares enough to treat them as rivals I see. 

Everyone HATES us which is exactly why we are the opposite of St Johnstone. Jim Kens

What the f**k is this c**t on about?

39 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Is the expression of choice for this poor lad still "scrambling for relevance", or is there a more recent equivalent?

Edited by PauloPerth

1 hour ago, Old Pack said:

We’ve completely owned you in Perth for over a decade dickhead.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Almost two decades...

Steady. St Johnstone league wins against Hearts at McDiarmid between 2000 and 2009 = 0. :lol:

That Uche moment was one of the most spectacularly incompetent pieces of play I've witnessed at a football match. Simply astonishing.

He actually played reasonably well after that too.

50 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

It is quite striking. I think it's also a nice touch that not only do Hearts base their kit on a famous rugby team, but also their style of play.

Yet conceded less fouls than St Johnstone today.🏉

Just now, Mr. X said:

Yet conceded less fouls than St Johnstone today.🏉

You say that as if the referee was competent.

Exibit A - Uche just shoulder charging someone in the chest = Play on

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You say that as if the referee was competent.

Exibit A - Uche just shoulder charging someone in the chest = Play on

Genuinely how is that a foul? He's got his eyes on the ball, and stands strong.  Get back to the gym.

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

Genuinely how is that a foul? He's got his eyes on the ball, and stands strong.  Get back to the gym.

He clearly doesn't "stand strong", he pushes himself into a boy whos jumping.

Hopefully someones able to get a clip of O'Hallorans booking aswell. A staggering decision.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He clearly doesn't "stand strong", he pushes himself into a boy whos jumping.

Hopefully someones able to get a clip of O'Hallorans booking aswell. A staggering decision.

He senses someone coming and backs in slightly so he doesn't get clattered.  If that's the type of example your grievance with the ref I think you need to go back to the drawing board.

6 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

He senses someone coming and backs in slightly so he doesn't get clattered.  If that's the type of example your grievance with the ref I think you need to go back to the drawing board.

I've never seen someone back in like that and not give away a foul. The ref gave at least two against him for the exact same thing previously.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He genuinely gets a free kick awarded against him, and booked, for this. Unreal. I'm not claiming any bias before Hearts fans start, I just like pointing out the utter incompetence of Scottish referees. Every week they get worse.