Perth’s finest vs The capital’s rejuvenated Gegenpressmeisters

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

M8, I'm an old casual, not the skanky niddrie type I may add, some things like classy designer clothes never leave you, i haven't wore stone island for many many years before any wee fanny says it. 

So to your original point, no I'm not a beige fleece wearing, Doctor Martin stomping mink who gets a kick out of filming bottle throwing bigots.

Wears Sambas and a Y cardigan. Nap.

Get your sambas tae f**k, Dundee clobber. I'm disappointed in you boys.

Sambas of old were not fashionable lads, the new type that are glorified spezials aren't as bad but I'd never ever wear them, you got absolutely ridiculed for having them years ago. 

Edited by tree house tam
Autocorrect is baws

Bit of a meh result. We bossed the first half, Saints the second. Some woeful goalkeeping from both sides. Our concern is Perreira though... we need someone better.

Seems like some of our better performers against Sevco had an off-day yesterday. Souttar and Halkett for example. White too. Clare could've done better in defence despite that goal.

Off the bottom at least and still signs of progress. Stendel still got work to do.  Good support from us and home the wee scrotes in our support were sidelined by the majority.

Anyone know when Smith is due back? Saw that was 'unlikely' to make the Rangers game last week. Back against Killie.

7 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

That's a great angle. Gaffer turning away at the end thinking wtf. 

Further away view you see, I think Naismith, visibly stop and put his hand over his mouth just before he stands on the ball and falls.

9 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Big bill for all the wrecked seats coming your manky mob's way...And probably large fine for throwing them at the stewards and police as well

We’re fucking minted these days m8 - see if I care. 8)

5 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Judging by the angle of that picture, it looks like seething is one of the wee seat wrecking 13 year old 'Gorgie  boys'.

1. It’s a screenshot from the YouTube video; you can see the playback bar. 

2. I’ve already said that I was dead centre behind the goals, with the civilised spectators. 

3. I’m not socio-economically predisposed to football violence. 

Apart from that, good post. 

Watched back the full 90 and that was a brilliant game of football. 

Didn't appreciate at the time how important Liam Craig was - some terrific first time balls over the top. That's the service Stevie May needs. 

Sickener at the end given the obvious foul but was a wonderful finish. Our second goal was a beauty too though, a great flowing move. 

If Stevie May scored that 40 yarder that would have been it - football completed.

9 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

We’re fucking minted these days m8 - see if I care. 8)

1. It’s a screenshot from the YouTube video; you can see the playback bar. 

2. I’ve already said that I was dead centre behind the goals, with the civilised spectators. 

3. I’m not socio-economically predisposed to football violence. 

Apart from that, good post. 

An an upwardly mobile heats fan are you ? I bet you even have your own needle don't you ?.

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee