Wrestlemania 2020

jacobsladder

Just now, RussellV1 said:

Boneyard was the main event m9

Aye that was the best shit they've done in forever. I enjoyed the long Galloway story but I'm sorta bored noo. Why are they filling up so much time? 

Just now, BradHorse said:

Aye that was the best shit they've done in forever. I enjoyed the long Galloway story but I'm sorta bored noo. Why are they filling up so much time? 

The shows over. Rest of the card is tomorrow night 

9 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

What the f**k is taking so long for this main event?

7 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

Boneyard was the main event m9

5 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

4 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

The shows over. Rest of the card is tomorrow night 

2 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

Aw. A drank too much beer. That's what I did.

Almost a Niemi moment.

Seem to be in the minority but I hated that main event. Was a crap, overproduced Final Deletion, where Taker made three full time guys look like utter trash.

I haven't watched any WWE since they moved to the empty arena, but Wrestlemania is Wrestlemania so had to give it a watch. Didn't last long and skipped through to see the results and the Boneyard match since it was different.

Even the handful of wrestlers that AEW get in the audience is better than nothing.

If they're compensating for the lack of crowd by bringing back the full scale ridiculous, 90's type stuff then i'm all for it. Get the technical wrestling to f**k and just give us folk fighting in daft places doing daft things. Some of the performance centre stuff was enjoyable for short spells but if you take away the crowd, atmosphere and buzz you're taking away 80% of what makes it enjoyable. Last night would've died on its arse if Undertaker vs AJ was just a regular fight in the ring.