Wrestlemania 2020

jacobsladder

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Nakamura might be the biggest missed opportunity in WWE history. The guy has it all and is absolutely phenomenal. He genuinely could be the top guy.

But he doesn't speak fluent english so mad old racist Vince doesn't know how to use him so makes him a jobber.

He’s also been phoning it in in the ring for 90% of his time there though.

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

He’s also been phoning it in in the ring for 90% of his time there though.

90% of main roster.

Because he very quickly saw what they were doing with him.

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

John Morrison is just the guy every other guy wishes they were. 

Another massive missed opportunity.

They should have brought him back in as a main eventer. He has all the abilities to be one and it would create loads of fresh matches 

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Another massive missed opportunity.

They should have brought him back in as a main eventer. He has all the abilities to be one and it would create loads of fresh matches 

None will ever annoy me more than how they wasted Wade Barrett. I tuned out of WWE when my weekly dose of bad news was interrupted.

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

None will ever annoy me more than how they wasted Wade Barrett. I tuned out of WWE when my weekly dose of bad news was interrupted.

Despite eventually making him a World Champ I don't think there was ever a waste od talent as much as Christian. He clearly showed how big a star he could be in TNA so they capitalised on that by puting him into the rubbish version on ECW when he came back.

6 minutes ago, GiGi said:

He was too un-American.

2 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Despite eventually making him a World Champ I don't think there was ever a waste od talent as much as Christian. He clearly showed how big a star he could be in TNA so they capitalised on that by puting him into the rubbish version on ECW when he came back.

Mind that this is the guy who Vince McMahon wanted to impose a blue dot over his face on every single TV show because he thought Christian had a mental rat looking face.