Wrestlemania 2020

jacobsladder

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Just not at Mania!

Except for Booker T. And Chris Jericho. And Randy Orton. Sheamus too. And Sting.

Sting and Booker T should have gone the other way. Won't comment on the others, but surely he has deserved a few wins? 

Probably the match with Warrior...

He has put over Daniel Bryan, Brock (?), Reigns (boo!) and Taker (twice) and probably a few others I can't recall right now. 

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

To be fair, it was him, Stephanie, and their dog that buried Jericho.

True enough. Including Jericho was unfair. HHH was red hot so was probably right for him to go over.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Sting and Booker T should have gone the other way. Won't comment on the others, but surely he has deserved a few wins? 

He has put over Daniel Bryan, Brock (?), Reigns (boo!) and Taker (twice) and probably a few others I can't recall right now. 

That's why I didn't include all of his wins. He's definitely done his bit at Mania but the 'Reign of Terror' was a thing.

6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Taker 3 times isn't it? Think he also put Batista over at the end of the Evolution run

14 hours ago, Willow Rosenberg said:

I want to go back to a point made a couple of pages ago. ICW two nighters can be iffy because the two cards are usually lopsided. WWE have a roster which means it shouldn't be a problem. 

You're talking what's usually a five to six hour show these days. Do the fucking math. They've got the roster. 

Hypothetically that should be the case, but you know it'll be the same bag of shite you get with ICW where absolute garbage filler gets lobbed in there (Corbin vs Elias or the like).  At least there won't be Aaron Echo

2 new matches announced for Mania.

Aleister Black vs Bobby Lashley 

Street Profits vs Andrade and Angel Garza for the Raw Tag Team Championships

Assuming Andrade drops the US title to Rey Mysterio or someone else tonight?

Losing to Taker 3 times at Mania isn't giving anyone a rub. It's inserting himself into the biggest match in Mania for his own ego.

To be fair to him, he put on an absolute show in the 2 latter matches. Can't remember much of the first.

42 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

There's spoilers doing the rounds for mania. That's high in the "sentences I never thought I'd type" stakes!

On 16/03/2020 at 18:06, Mark Connolly said:

Vince and Shane to go over Shawn Michaels and Covid-19 in the main event.

:whistle

Roman Reigns is OUT of the title match at Mania and will be replaced by someone else. This is exactly why everything should’ve been postponed. 

Had he of done this last week It would’ve been postponed. He’s a big influence In the locker room and others would’ve followed.

What's the script with spoilers? I haven't read any and don't want to (enjoy seeing a show not knowing what will happen) but if folk are going to be posting and discussing them here then fine, but if I can ask a favour it will be if you can say so on here so that I know to give this thread a miss. Thanks.