Bellshill Ath

Bundesliga Boy

Think I'll take in Bellshill v Port Glasgow game next Sat which looks on paper at least to be a different fixture.

Is there any update on Bellshill potentially moving into a new ground at some point?  Last I heard they may be looking at a facility at Bellshill Academy  -that still the plan?

On 26/01/2020 at 19:24, Bundesliga Boy said:

Think I'll take in Bellshill v Port Glasgow game next Sat which looks on paper at least to be a different fixture.

Is there any update on Bellshill potentially moving into a new ground at some point?  Last I heard they may be looking at a facility at Bellshill Academy  -that still the plan?

At present plans for the Community Facility have ground to a halt and Rockburn Park will be our home for the forseeable future. Discussions are ongoing with

relevant parties to see if there is a viability for the Academy facility.

On 27/01/2020 at 21:12, bigdaddieb said:

At present plans for the Community Facility have ground to a halt and Rockburn Park will be our home for the forseeable future. Discussions are ongoing with

relevant parties to see if there is a viability for the Academy facility.

Pity game was off, hopefully see it later in season.

Hope the club do get a permanent home with a 3g pitch.  Gives the club a platform on which to build from.

And assuming some of the games in hand are won, looks like they'll be right in the mix in the promotion stakes too.