Queens v Dunfermline

Joke of a lineup from a joke of a manager.

Another long afternoon in store. Boooooo!
Out of the 11 fit players available which different 11 players would you have picked?
Thing is, Semple clearly has enough ability to stand out at this level and the potential to succeed at a much higher level. That's been proven and his issues since re-signing have had nothing to do with ability. Understandable for AJ to be disappointed after what happened at Dundee United, but to refuse to play him when he's fully fit and we don't have any alternatives is inexplicable.
Maybe there's something wrong with your assumptions then

Before last week, we had conceded 5 goals in 5 games. Now 5 conceded in the last game and a half. At home. This Ledger guy better be good or we’re going straight down.

Referee has been rather poor. Don’t think we deserve a lead but QoS have done nothing with all their possession.

Would like to see the penalty claim again. At least 5 of our players ran screaming to the ref after it and we nearly got caught on the counter. Fans around me seemed convinced but I didn’t think there was anything in it.

Oh, and Dobbie...🤫

Unreal. For all the line-up is an abomination we've been less shit than last week. I'd say Dunfermline winning at HT is the only HT result that isn't fair. We've looked interested and could have had another goal or 2 if our midfield had the balls to shoot and Hamilton heads it instead of messing up a bicycle kick.

Dunfermline have passed it well but haven't done anything apart from score; a bit like Alloa last week. 2 corners yet again. An absolute gang at trying to defend crosses. 6 defensive players on the park and still hopeless.

Think you're being a bit harsh on us tbf. Started brightly then lost a shite goal (Dobbie looked well offside from the initial pass btw but the linesman doesn't seem to be interested in such trivial matters). Queens have tried to isolate Hamilton against Comrie on our right but nothing much has come from that tactic really and neither keeper has had an awful lot to do. We look threatening on the break through and the young Celtic lad looks a handful. Queens look nervy at the back and we could well have had a penalty. A draw would probably have been a fair outcome from the first half but to suggest the Pars leading was the least likely outcome seems off to me.

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Referee has been rather poor. Don’t think we deserve a lead but QoS have done nothing with all their possession.

Would like to see the penalty claim again. At least 5 of our players ran screaming to the ref after it and we nearly got caught on the counter. Fans around me seemed convinced but I didn’t think there was anything in it.

Oh, and Dobbie...🤫

What's Dobbie done? Always strikes me as a likeable pro.