Queens v Dunfermline

22 hours ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Worrying about the RB situation. If Mercer is out injured, it didn’t look great on Saturday, it’ll be likely Lyon, or possibly Kidd, up against Dom Thomas. If Thomas is on his game, he could grab a few here

Don’t worry we will sign another CB to cover our midfield/ forward / Right Back problems.

We have this fancy new striker on loan. He has been playing reserve games alongside and getting tips from Leigh Griffiths (on football and shagging). Sounds like a quality player but he is over 6ft so I can confidently predict we will just launch winless long high balls in his general direction.

2 hours ago, dafc_lee said:

Me and a couple mates are heading along to this as we'll be in Carlisle for the weekend. Any suggestions on pubs for pre and post match drinks ? And hopefully somewhere that will show the rugby 

Market square is your best bet.

5 minute walk to the ground has 4 pubs, the globe, Devorgilla, salutation and the spread eagle. If your looking for the town centre i would say the barrel or the hole in the wa will be your best bet to have the rugby on 

Edited by the tactician

1 hour ago, the tactician said:

Market square is your best bet.

5 minute walk to the ground has 5 pubs, the globe, Devorgilla, salutation and the spread eagle. If your looking for the town centre i would say the barrel or the hole in the wa will be your best bet to have the rugby on 

Perfect cheers 👍

2 hours ago, dafc_lee said:

Me and a couple mates are heading along to this as we'll be in Carlisle for the weekend. Any suggestions on pubs for pre and post match drinks ? And hopefully somewhere that will show the rugby 

Pre match I usually find the Spread Eagle? To have be decent closer to kick off, good few football fans in it and the closest pub to the away turnstiles I think. 

I stayed overnight a couple of years back when Scotland played England at Murray field and the Caven Arms was good, also done some good. The Spread Eagle does show rugby but was pretty empty/quiet. 

No posts on this thread for over two days. The excitement is almost tangible.

Anyway, I’m heading along to this. What’s the deal with tickets and what have you? Just pay at the gate?

14 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

No posts on this thread for over two days. The excitement is almost tangible.

Anyway, I’m heading along to this. What’s the deal with tickets and what have you? Just pay at the gate?

11 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

There’s a booth right next to the turnstiles. Get ticket then go in.

If you want to pay by card, you need to get your ticket in the Arena.

http://www.qosfc.com/news-4918