St Johnstone v Celtic, Wednesday 29/01/20

30 minutes ago, wingnut said:

Scheduled to leave on supporters bus from Edinburgh around 5ish for the game,is there a realistic chance this game could be called off,hopefully not but I’d imagine a decision will be made early doors.

Can't say for sure and others might be in a better position, but it is really wet. No rain so far but it is forecast. 

I'd say it was 50/50. Would expect the announcement of an inspection at the very least. 

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Can't say for sure and others might be in a better position, but it is really wet. No rain so far but it is forecast. 

I'd say it was 50/50. Would expect the announcement of an inspection at the very least. 

Cheers for that,thought it might have been frost,will keep an eye on Skynews as day goes on 

I would like to see us play with a lone striker for this match. If only we had Curtis Main,  imagine if we had turned him down in order to buy another centre back, that would suck. Also would like to see Stevie May given a chance out wide as the is crap up front and we don't seem to have any wingers. Glad Drey Wright is out getting bored of seeing him run intro defenders and giving the ball away.

13 minutes ago, SethXL said:

I would like to see us play with a lone striker for this match. If only we had Curtis Main,  imagine if we had turned him down in order to buy another centre back, that would suck. Also would like to see Stevie May given a chance out wide as the is crap up front and we don't seem to have any wingers. Glad Drey Wright is out getting bored of seeing him run intro defenders and giving the ball away.

Stick to St Johnstone Banter page mate...

1 hour ago, SethXL said:

Hmm, I wonder who this troll acount belongs to 

6 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Given we're down to about 16 fit players, not sure that both is an option Jamie. 

Forcast today is heavy rain, high humidity and low temperatures and we still have a fair bit of lying snow and ice. 

I'd not put money on this one going ahead. 

We had 18 on Saturday with only Ralston missing from that squad and O'Hallaron and McCart bring added plus Vihmann if required 

1 minute ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

We had 18 on Saturday with only Ralston missing from that squad and O'Hallaron and McCart bring added plus Vihmann if required 

Wright is out aswell, and that 18 included Jordan Northcott.

Should the game go ahead, I would urge all Celtic fans to forgo their usual heroin supper for tea and go for a McDiarmid Park steak and chorizo pie.

The best pie available in Scottish football without doubt. It’s not always on offer, so you’ve got lucky tonight.

They often sell out before kick off though so get it early.