12 and under - FREE

13-16 - £10

16-18 - £13

Half Season Tickets

12 and under - FREE

13-16 - £45

17-20 - £60

Students - £90

No idea how anyone can claim thats too expensive. A 20 year old can get a season ticket for £110.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Match Admission
12 and under - FREE
13-16 - £10
16-18 - £13
Half Season Tickets
12 and under - FREE
13-16 - £45
17-20 - £60
Students - £90

No idea how anyone can claim thats too expensive. A 20 year old can get a season ticket for £110.

That’s great for one off attendance but if you watch your team be as bad as we have been at times this season to keep combining back is masochism. This is a genuine question but how many 20 year olds have a spare £110 for a season ticket?

1 minute ago, Bose said:

That’s great for one off attendance but if you watch your team be as bad as we have been at times this season to keep combining back is masochism. This is a genuine question but how many 20 year olds have a spare £110 for a season ticket?

None they spend it on shite ching

3 minutes ago, Bose said:

What price are you wanting them to pay?

There has to come a point where the club has to stop lowering prices as its just costing them shedloads. This is obviously a breaking point where they've decided to allow more away fans to help keep prices low.

Crowd up over 2500 on the corresponding fixture last season (played on 3rd Feb), also up over 2500 on our last home game against the OF.

The rise in crowd for this game, at £30 a ticket, likely paid the fee for us to get Jamie McCart this window.

What price are you wanting them to pay?
There has to come a point where the club has to stop lowering prices as its just costing them shedloads. This is obviously a breaking point where they've decided to allow more away fans to help keep prices low.

Where in that have I complained about the price? I am looking at ways to maintain sustainability in attendance. You obviously think £110 is cheap so I asked a question to find out if 20 year olds can afford that.

It’s not just about the price. The shit we’ve served up season after season, tv and games getting moved away from Saturdays for tv and an unbelievably stupid winter break all contribute to people staying away. Once people drift away it’s almost impossible to get them back. Someone, I think it was Kyle, said that he was finding it more difficult to find the motivation to justify his season ticket while travelling from Glasgow. I feel exactly the same. I’ve thought I’ll just go to selective games next season but I know that come game day I’ll probably “find something else to do”

The attendance solution is about more than money.

Enjoyed that second half performance from Saints.  We got humped overall, but a very young team stood up to Celtic and tried to play football whenever they could rather than just desperately clear the ball. That's going to be a hugely positive thing for them going forward.

The first 10 minutes Celtic blew us away. The interplay between Griffiths and Edouard was top drawer and had Celtic been more clinical we could have been 3 or 4 down.  Looked like we had weathered the storm then it looked like Spoony carelessly gave the ball away on the edge of the box for the second.

As good as Celtic were, and they were very good the first 25 minutes,  again we started the match far too passively. I don't think we committed a foul until the game was done. Spoony went on to be excellent, he looked like an experienced player driving the youngsters around him onwards, showing good quality and composure on the ball, but he's got to impose himself on the match when we're still in it.

Thought Kerr was brilliant tonight. But guys like Kerr, Gordon, Hendry, McCann and even young Duffy doing okay in that game should give them all tonnes of confidence and belief. Good to see McCart get a half as well, a real bonus.  The challenge for all of them now is to play like that from the start against the big teams, see if we can match them and stay in a game with them for a while to put a bit of pressure on.

I get that Celtic probably eased off, but we also played a part in it. The players they've got are all hungry for goals and we snuffed out most of their threat in the second period.  Liam Craig gave a lot more protection when he came on, sitting in front to protect the centre backs far more.

36 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

None they spend it on shite ching

wheres the good stuff tam

need it after that pumping

Saints were bad, Celtic were on fire the first half, well played lads, cheers for the pay-day 

Folk still going on about the three stands ffs.

We used to give them 2 and a third stands, now we give them 3. We got an extra £60,000 for it and will do so again next month against rangers.

Going on about them singing Ira songs etc cos they've got three stands.  Fucking hell some of you Internet fannies need to actually try going to football matches now and then.  OF fans sing their pish every single away game. Have done for years.  The different seating arrangement made f**k all difference to every other home match against them I've been to in the past few years. Either ban them altogether and create a home advantage with the 1200 Saints fans and none of them, or make what we can off them financially.

If it spoilt the viewing experience of a few St Johnstone 'fans' who don't really go to games but slag the club off for this move even though it doesn't affect them in the slightest, then it's even more worthwhile.

wheres the good stuff tam
need it after that pumping
Saints were bad, Celtic were on fire the first half, well played lads, cheers for the pay-day 

See I don’t agree that saints were bad. Yes Celtic should have scored more in the first half an hour and probably eased off. However, we actually played some decent stuff, midfield triangles and created a few chances. 6 corners says we got up the pitch quite a lot. It’s a much improved performance against Celtic and a lot of young player playing a new formation did well.