St Johnstone v Celtic, Wednesday 29/01/20

58 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Mr Wrights quality over quantity is working like a 

Unlike our new seating policy where it is now quantity over quality in the east stand...Thanks for the cash we will probably be able to increase the quantity as well now Ka'Ching 🤣

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

35 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Unlike our new seating policy where it is now quantity over quality in the east stand...Thanks for the cash we will probably be able to increase the quantity as well now Ka'Ching 🤣

Perth is green and Wright,Tommy is losing it hes the one that wanted to cut the squad now he knows it's too thin to finish the season.

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Perth is green and Wright,Tommy is losing it hes the one that wanted to cut the squad now he knows it's too thin to finish the season.

Probably sounded a lot better in your head that :lol: 

You did think first didn't you?

Didn't you? 

Oh.

Oh well.

Never mind.

I'm sure you'll do much better next time. Away and practice a while. 

:) 

25 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Oh,right,at least there is one person in this conversation who gives a f**k then eh ?🤣

And thanks again for the money Ka'Ching 

So from what I can tell County went 4-5-1 and managed a couple of chances with balls in behind to the solo striker. We've used that a lot this year, but our problem is that we've got absolutely nothing on the right hand side defence. With Wright out, Ralston unplayable and Duffy being Duffy, we simply have no options. 

MOH did really quite well defensively against Livingston, tracking back and tackling well. Appreciate it's high risk, but I'd go with this;

Clark

Kerr  Gordon  Booth

MOH Holt McCann Spoony Tanser

Hendry May

I'm assuming that we don't sign anyone before the game and even if we do, unless they're a top quality right wing back or full back I'd still go with that. 

Our bench will be ridiculous. 

Be a shame for this game to get postponed  now that we've taken all the Celtic supporters' money 4 days before a bottom 6 clash with Hearts when we've got a small squad.

What would make it even worse would be us putting a photo of the pitch looking immaculate on social media. 

Going by the seeth generated amongst st Mirren fans last season, I for one think the reaction from Celtic fans would make this a completely justifiable course of action. 🤗

21 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Be a shame for this game to get postponed  now that we've taken all the Celtic supporters' money 4 days before a bottom 6 clash with Hearts when we've got a small squad.

What would make it even worse would be us putting a photo of the pitch looking immaculate on social media. 

Going by the seeth generated amongst st Mirren fans last season, I for one think the reaction from Celtic fans would make this a completely justifiable course of action. 🤗

Be a real shame if it was a late call off aswell.

56 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Does your garden hose stretch as far as the pitch at McDairmid? If not B&Q is extremely convenient. 

Not sure, it could probably reach McDiarmid though.

1 hour ago, The Tackle said:

Feel a bit sorry for St Johnstone fans. f**k having your stadium filled by OF fans. One full stand is too much.

Odd comment.

From the flags and banners at Tynecastle yesterday, looked a lot like you had filled the whole place with the staunchest of the staunch. Must have been a very confusing day. 

14 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Odd comment.

From the flags and banners at Tynecastle yesterday, looked a lot like you had filled the whole place with the staunchest of the staunch. Must have been a very confusing day. 

Not confusing for the majority of Hearts fans who don't wave a union flag.

29 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Keep it respectable and keep the key players fit for Saturday please.

Given we're down to about 16 fit players, not sure that both is an option Jamie. 

Forcast today is heavy rain, high humidity and low temperatures and we still have a fair bit of lying snow and ice. 

I'd not put money on this one going ahead.