Arthurlie sack their manager

king Henrik7

40 minutes ago, lookinforgoals said:

Try get to as many Arthurlie games as possible if Barca are away from home i take it,like all the other part time fans with an opinion on the Arthurlie thread😏

What's up Worzel?  Is it quiet on the Neilston thread tonight?  

8 hours ago, lookinforgoals said:

🤣🤣 hit a nerve with that last presumption satori. No need for the name calling. 

Aye Worzel. I couldnt sleep last night after your hurtful presumption.  You give yourself far too much credit.  You are but a slightly annoying itch.  There are many others on here who come on with measured posts whether it be critical or praising.  Those posters are the one's who give me pause for thought. You barely register.  

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Aye Worzel. I couldnt sleep last night after your hurtful presumption.  You give yourself far too much credit.  You are but a slightly annoying itch.  There are many others on here who come on with measured posts whether it be critical or praising.  Those posters are the one's who give me pause for thought. You barely register.  

There you go again with The name calling cause  I Support neilston you associate me with a farm. That’s like me calling you a junkie cause you support arthurlie and I associate that with the Main Street in Barrhead. Silly boy

4 minutes ago, lookinforgoals said:

There you go again with The name calling cause  I Support neilston you associate me with a farm. That’s like me calling you a junkie cause you support arthurlie and I associate that with the Main Street in Barrhead. Silly boy

Call me what you want, its water of a ducks back.  If it makes you feel better , carry on Worzel.   Give me your worst.  Move it on to private if you wish and let people who want to see posts about football , do so.  

6 minutes ago, lookinforgoals said:

19 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Well done your 5th In the league , when was the last time you were in the big league ? Or won a cup ?

Yip 5th in league and prob punching above our weight in terms of wat we hv to wurk with money wise  so happy with that 

2014 was last time we won a trophy 

as for big league not been in it in a long time but still came a lot closer to winning it  than the lie will ever 👍

Youz once were a big club and still are a big name but when it comes down to nitty gritty the club hv got it wrong especially over last decade 

Christ youz even got bullied out of your own social club ... it’s a members club and look what’s happened to that 

Always get caught out a mind few year back lie preached they where skint cause they had to buy a tractor then it cane out they Neva even bought it it was part of a giving back to community scheme from local house builder 

the club is in sad state of affair and it’s the real fans a feel for actually hv some gd friends from down the hill that deserve better 

Edited by combineharvester

Yip 5th in league and prob punching above our weight in terms of wat we hv to wurk with money wise  so happy with that 
2014 was last time we won a trophy 
as for big league not been in it in a long time but still came a lot closer to winning it  than the lie will ever [emoji106]

What did you win in 2014? You don’t know Arthurlies budget so for all you know Arthurlie could have been punching above their weight been in the super league as long as they were.

I think we need to let this go forgetting the tit-for-tat responses as it is doing no one any favours. 

Most Arthurlie fans I know bear no animosity to Neilston and are pleased if they are doing well, including me. I know quite a few of them still go up to Neilston to watch games on occasion.  The guy I sit next to at Kilmarnock supports Neilston, and like me going to watch Arthurlie if I am not at the Killie game, he similarly goes along to Brig O'Lea to support Neilston.  

Back to the original subject, having seen Arthurlie a number of times this season, they were going nowhere and although it is never nice for someone to lose their job, I think a change of management was needed. Ironically Saturday was the best I had seen them play this season, yet they still lost, albeit unluckily IMO.   Hopefully the new management team can bring in a few players which will improve them, with the aim of getting a better team on the park for next season. 

Youz once were a big club and still are a big name but when it comes down to nitty gritty the club hv got it wrong especially over last decade 
Christ youz even got bullied out of your own social club ... it’s a members club and look what’s happened to that 
Always get caught out a mind few year back lie preached they where skint cause they had to buy a tractor then it cane out they Neva even bought it it was part of a giving back to community scheme from local house builder 
the club is in sad state of affair and it’s the real fans a feel for actually hv some gd friends from down the hill that deserve better 

You obviously don’t have any clue what your talking about. The football club never owned the social club to have been bullied out of it!!

1 hour ago, king Henrik7 said:

What did you win in 2014? You don’t know Arthurlies budget so for all you know Arthurlie could have been punching above their weight been in the super league as long as they were.

Won our central league in 2014 .... you and  me both know arthurlie hv had a competitive budget  prob in top 3-4 in current league also