Arthurlie sack their manager

king Henrik7

I thought Palmer was going to be the manager.  Don't know Foringham .  Interesting.  
[/quote

George Fotheringham training will have players buzzing,he has played senior and knows the 21s and junior game very well.Players like him and he will be able to attract good players no doubt.Lots of players in the top league know him well.Judge next year.I don’t pretend to know much about the rest of the new team.Time will tell.

Think you’ll find there’s a load of farmers up the hill that Cannae get their work done for pissin themselves [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice to know that we live rent free in your heads. Even when your having the season that your having it’s still all about the Arthurlie for you guys. See you in a few weeks!!

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Nice to know that we live rent free in your heads. Even when your having the season that your having it’s still all about the Arthurlie for you guys. See you in a few weeks!!

Plenty of times in past youz hung out is offering silly money to  our players  as youz were so called big team of area  times hv now changed 

the downward spiral of the club has been happening for years with fights within the club and committee arguing amongst themselves fans refusing to go to games cos of the running of club ... 

what a will say is we might hv been the “little” club but always hv been run well and are a honest club 

Plenty of times in past youz hung out is offering silly money to  our players  as youz were so called big team of area  times hv now changed 
the downward spiral of the club has been happening for years with fights within the club and committee arguing amongst themselves fans refusing to go to games cos of the running of club ... 
what a will say is we might hv been the “little” club but always hv been run well and are a honest club 

Can’t disagree with much of what you have said.

Few Glencairn boys maybe heading to Arthurlie then . Maybe a return for big Gaz smith and Jordan Leyden
Well time will tell on that one. Perhaps they will want to stay in the Premiership next season. Gary Smith has only started 3 out of 25 matches for Glencairn this season so far.

Well time will tell on that one. Perhaps they will want to stay in the Premiership next season. Gary Smith has only started 3 out of 25 matches for Glencairn this season so far.

Dale is very close to Geo I’d imagine he will follow him but then again he might want to stay in top league , Arthurlie will be playing Glencairn in the league next season regardless

2 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

To be honest I've been on here before we entered in to the season that we are having criticising the managerial merry go round at your club. I just take an interest in how a once "big" club in the juniors can fall away so rapidly while banking more cash from selling off surrounding areas of dunterlie than they banked when they were winning Scottish cups and the likes. Fair to say that some of the reactions I have read tonight points to lessons haven't been learned but I suppose time will tell. As for living in our heads rent free you couldn't be further from the truth but as you replied to my reply to someone else's post on this thread tells me that my comments got in your head🤦🏻‍♂️