Arthurlie sack their manager

king Henrik7

13 minutes ago, Ihp said:

Yes he does drive a taxi.

Davie Greig

9 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

The arthurlie merry go round continues 

the must hv the biggest turnaround of managers in the juniors in last 15 years  

all good up the hill mind you 🚜🚜

Cumnock will run them close

The club have only just sacked dunky so how can people already have an idea of who's getting the job as they haven't even advertised it yet 

Because maybe there not advertising it. Maybe the club have an idea who they want and have approached them already.

I have heard the rumours that are doing the rounds in the town will wait and see if their correct.

5 minutes ago, Kp91 said:

The club have only just sacked dunky so how can people already have an idea of who's getting the job as they haven't even advertised it yet 

I've a feeling it won't be advertised.  The club know who they want.  John Millar left Beith for personal reasons and won't be looking for a quick return to football.  I think we will know by the end of the day who the new management team are.  As someone has pointed out its going to be a surprise appointment.  Either a very courageous move or desperation.  

23 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Because maybe there not advertising it. Maybe the club have an idea who they want and have approached them already.

I have heard the rumours that are doing the rounds in the town will wait and see if their correct.

Good point and if they are true would u be happy?