Airdrieonians v Raith Rovers

Fair play to Raith, I’ve been to the 3 games and I can’t recall is forcing a save. Infuriating that you’re 7 points ahead of us but have taken 9 points from us.

Though that like the game in Kirkcaldy Murray threw bodies forwards without the team seeming to have an idea on how to link play and create chances and made it very easy for Raith.

Top 4 needs to be the focus now.

6 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Never suggested it would, but if it makes some Rovers fan think twice about singing about ‘orange b*****ds’ in the future and embarrassing our club then well worth a punt. 

TBF there was a picture of one at the game.

IMG_20200118_223059.thumb.jpg.70e0dceac9fb022f09d27fa7a970959b.jpg

I really hope this is a joke. One airdrie guy, the chubby little one, tried to charge the raith young guys all by himself and must have ran a good 80/90 yards all by himself only to get stopped by an older boy before he got there and got hit a few times. Nothing more than that. Not 30 on 2, 1 guy running and got hit by 1 other boy. Stop spouting shit

Aye nae bor,they came to Airdrie last time shouted there mouths off,Came this time round were offered it and shat it,only thing Airdrie’s good it is kicking people’s c***s in

Did you kick a five year old for christ sake! You lost a game of football get over it. We won it's that simple arguing about who has the most neds is a bit sad.

Aye nae bor,they came to Airdrie last time shouted there mouths off,Came this time round were offered it and shat it,only thing Airdrie’s good it is kicking people’s c***s in

7 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

Or crying because the hood of their jacket got ripped?

Section B must despair at the state of the fresh blood they're bringing through - especially that guy in his late 50's with the stonewash jeans from the last game.

I blame Love Island masel' 

Grow up min feckin section B pish! We were right at yer bus at the last stark game and got the usual cum on then !, trust me i cld knock yer teeth oot but was dying to get for a pint. Its embarrassing stuff

Grow up min feckin section B pish! We were right at yer bus at the last stark game and got the usual cum on then !, trust me i cld knock yer teeth oot but was dying to get for a pint. Its embarrassing stuff

State of fucking that man,you’ve got about the same amount of fucking teeth as brain cells 3 all in man,brush up on yer English wee man