Airdrieonians v Raith Rovers

Having admitted they best team took the points and maybe just looking for hope  but did Baird not look as if he came from an offside position for the goal?  Love the both teams goin to the same half at the start too.  I'm surprised it doesn't happen more.  Legacy of kenny black is still with us.  

10 hours ago, Angus of the Mo said:

Some of your club’s  fans have an agenda which isn’t football orientated.

Every team you come up against know you have a minority of fans that make the lot of you look like clowns and a fekkin joke.

Airdrie needs to have a look at itself and try to figure out what’s gone wrong

What is this agenda that you are on about? You have been very vague since you first brought it up months ago. 

8 hours ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Gutted I missed the game. Looked a decent crowd through - do Airdrie announce the away gate? 

Another really nice finish from Ross Mathews. Loving the dominant slide tackle as well from him to set up the attack! 

Your lucky if we announce the attendance at all. Raith were miles a head of Airdrie yesterday. 

47 minutes ago, The clean living guy said:

What is this agenda that you are on about? You have been very vague since you first brought it up months ago. 

Ffs, really, does it have to be spelled out, is sectarianism so normal that you don’t notice it?

If your club can’t see it’s name being trashed by stupid wee c*nts affiliated with dubious groups then they have a problem, no?

End of!

Enjoyable game yesterday and a good wee atmosphere. Think we were the better team and deserved the win but we really needed the second goal as while we defended well it only takes one deflection from a punt into the box to land for Airdrie to score. With Falkirk dropping points the league is ours to lose and we really need to put the pressure on them by taking 3 points in Stranraer (easier said than done) First visit to Airdrie nice ground but like many in Scotland built too big for the club. Still a long way to go and Airdrie aren’t out of the title mix.

29 minutes ago, Angus of the Mo said:

Ffs, really, does it have to be spelled out, is sectarianism so normal that you don’t notice it?

If your club can’t see it’s name being trashed by stupid wee c*nts affiliated with dubious groups then they have a problem, no?

End of!

I very, very much dout you witnessed any Sectarianism at a montrose and Airdrie game. 

24 minutes ago, The clean living guy said:

I very, very much dout you witnessed any Sectarianism at a montrose and Airdrie game. 

Other than the music during Ian Murray's interview up at Montrose lol. Or was it Peterhead lol it's been a long season lol.

Edited by Eric the half a b

Enjoyable game yesterday and a good wee atmosphere. Think we were the better team and deserved the win but we really needed the second goal as while we defended well it only takes one deflection from a punt into the box to land for Airdrie to score. With Falkirk dropping points the league is ours to lose and we really need to put the pressure on them by taking 3 points in Stranraer (easier said than done) First visit to Airdrie nice ground but like many in Scotland built too big for the club. Still a long way to go and Airdrie aren’t out of the title mix.

FWIW I think yesterday was a defining moment for me and you will win it IMO. All known form pointed to results going the other way than they did.

As far it being yours to lose however is still over egging it as you have to play us twice. If (and it is a big if) we win both games and drop very few other points we will have won the league you won’t have lost it.