Airdrieonians v Raith Rovers

20 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I’m actually gutted there’s been any kind of fighting at all. I’ve always found especially on here the Airdrie fans being sound as a fooking pound.

Thank you.   It seems though as theirs a few young boys who watch greenstreet and think that's how to be a big man at the football.   Sadly I've seen it quite a few weeks home and away.   I just wonder if fans know if theirs any bother all the security cameras are reviewed after games.  

Enjoyed todays game, the team fought hard for the win and that could be a huge 3 points come the end of the season. Thought Mathews in particular had a superb game today. Good to see Thomson back with a really steady performance too.

Typical you come on here  after another fine win and all there is more c***s moaning about our own suppoerters (who have backed the team superbly yet again) than there are praising the result. We must have some of the most sensitive fans in football. get a fucking grip.

Enjoyed todays game, the team fought hard for the win and that could be a huge 3 points come the end of the season. Thought Mathews in particular had a superb game today. Good to see Thomson back with a really steady performance too.
Typical you come on here  after another fine win and all there is more c***s moaning about our own suppoerters (who have backed the team superbly yet again) than there are praising the result. We must have some of the most sensitive fans in football. get a fucking grip.
Maybe if our fans stopped being racist, sectarian p***ks...

It was another good result. And has us 3 clear at the top.

Let's not ever be Frank.

I wasn't there today so can't really make an educated comment on the songs but if they were sung it's deplorable. I don't really get this whole section b stuff? It's quite embarrassing. It's bordering on sevco/ celtic pish.
Blah blah you obviously practice being a gobshite!

1 hour ago, The clean living guy said:

You still goin on about this? 

Some of your club’s  fans have an agenda which isn’t football orientated.

Every team you come up against know you have a minority of fans that make the lot of you look like clowns and a fekkin joke.

Airdrie needs to have a look at itself and try to figure out what’s gone wrong

I’m actually gutted there’s been any kind of fighting at all. I’ve always found especially on here the Airdrie fans being sound as a fooking pound.

Exactly Baillie! Football fans in this league have far more in common than they will ever have separating them and they should realise that.

Broken Algorithms was good enough to come on our podcast last year and was great value. You’re a bit ahead of us this season but our clubs aren’t very different and I’ve respect and admiration for those who choose to follow RRFC rather than watch Premier League Football on TV or seek their fix in Glasgow.

Enjoy your evening dancing on the streets of Raith and we’ll see you at least one more time this year!

What a mental thread this has become! Uve got @Raith Against The Machine making up half storys.

Fans turning agaisnt fans. 

1 shitey wee incident wi a boy aff his meds.

Ppl moaning about a song.

This forum must be the worst for greetin pussed c***s wi some piss poor excuses to be up roar.

But back to the important stuff.

A good win against a tough opponent never the less and top by 3 points, plenty left to play for. Good luck to Airdrie untill the next time we play!

Mon the Rovers!

29 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Maybe if our fans stopped being racist, sectarian p***ks...

It was another good result. And has us 3 clear at the top.

The racist bs last week was bad enough but sectarianism today?😂🤣 f**k me that takes the biscuit.

Some of you must never leave the house apart from your trips to the football

3 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I'm sure you can have your jacket mended x

Am sure you can stop peddling pish... then again maybe not. Jackets fine by the way just a few buttons popped out that were holding the fluffy bit on ma hood. 

But at least me and the other boys done somthing insted of just being a P&B mouth peice.

Just now, grumswall said:
8 minutes ago, RR #1 said:
The racist bs last week was bad enough but sectarianism today?emoji23.pngemoji1787.png f**k me that takes the biscuit.
Some of you must never leave the house apart from your trips to the football

At least your not rattled by it.

Ratttled by what? Other people wetting themselves over absolutely nothing yet again instead of enjoying what has been a fantastic seson so far. 

Sure pal

Hope you have a wild Saturday night. 

Really enjoyed that. Absolutey dominated for 30 mins and saw the other 60 mins out easily. Great atmosphere too. 

Airdrie are a weird team. Play the whole game like they are 1-0 down with 5 mins to go. Can see why they have caused teams bother, but its absolutely awful to watch. 

MacLean gives us something we didn't have. Real physical presence up top, could well be that missing link. Benedictus was absolutely outrageous, fantastic performance. 

Long way to go, but I still haven't seen anything to suggest we aren't the best side in this league. If we can make good use of our remaining loans then I think we will win the league. 

Ratttled by what? Other people wetting themselves over absolutely nothing yet again instead of enjoying what has been a fantastic seson so far. 
Sure pal
Hope you have a wild Saturday night. 
I wasn't actually at the game. Were there songs about orange b*****ds etc sung today? Already said I couldn't comment on it but you took the bait with that comment...