Airdrieonians v Raith Rovers

2 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

This is about it. The "30 Raith fans" were the young team who were about 50 yards away from the very small amount of bother when it started, and all ran over to see what happened, but got there too late!

Mountains and molehills, it's barely worth the telling. The only person who seemed remotely bothered was one laddie who must've been about 30 year old, nearly in tears because the hood of his jacket had been torn. By his pal.

Considering this was me and it wasn't "my pal who ripped my jacket" it was some fucken arshole who came after id split it up ad say get ur fact strait. Or if not u know what i look like come speak to me next game.

54 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Never suggested it would, but if it makes some Rovers fan think twice about singing about ‘orange b*****ds’ in the future and embarrassing our club then well worth a punt. 

But it wont.The characters that sings these songs thrive on folk highlighting it on social media .Now for all those that are on this forum  and were at the game only one person seems to have raised the issue much like the Livi cup game so its maybe not such a big issue for many

1 minute ago, Rovers_Lad said:

But it wont.The characters that sings these songs thrive on folk highlighting it on social media .Now for all those that are on this forum  and were at the game only one person seems to have raised the issue much like the Livi cup game so its maybe not such a big issue for many

It’s everyone’s individual choice whether to be bothered about sectarian songs or not. If I’m a minority of one who object to our support singing about dirty orange b*****ds today then so be it. I suspect I’m not though.  Leave that sort of pish to the morons who get on the buses to Glasgow. 

Just now, baillieinleeds said:

I’m actually gutted there’s been any kind of fighting at all. I’ve always found especially on here the Airdrie fans being sound as a fooking pound.

I'm not sure that the folk who were looking for trouble at the last game through there were Airdrie supporters. 

Just idiots looking for a fight. 

1 hour ago, roverthemoon said:

Never suggested it would, but if it makes some Rovers fan think twice about singing about ‘orange b*****ds’ in the future and embarrassing our club then well worth a punt. 

TBF there was a picture of one at the game.

IMG_20200118_223059.thumb.jpg.70e0dceac9fb022f09d27fa7a970959b.jpg

37 minutes ago, grumswall said:
39 minutes ago, Wardy said:
What the f**k is actually going on here? 

A mixture of old c***s acting hard and Frank being Frank?

Well if we are all going to be Frank storm in a t cup. Never herd the songs Raith fans were singing and anyway dont think us diamond fans will need counselling as we will have been called much worst for sure. You may not believe this but there are one or 46 clubs dont like us...🙊🙉🙈

Well if we are all going to be Frank storm in a t cup. Never herd the songs Raith fans were singing and anyway dont think us diamond fans will need counselling as we will have been called much worst for sure. You may not believe this but there are one or 46 clubs dont like us...[emoji87][emoji86][emoji85]
Let's not ever be Frank.

I wasn't there today so can't really make an educated comment on the songs but if they were sung it's deplorable. I don't really get this whole section b stuff? It's quite embarrassing. It's bordering on sevco/ celtic pish.