Friday Night Football - Thistle vs Ayr

3 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

My wife went into labour just as I was about to leave for this game. Spent the day in hospital holding her hand and listening to radio Scotland. Bloody son didn’t appear until the Sunday!!!!

How is Laurent. 

I was on holiday and missed the relegation shoot out. Was torture trying to get updates.
My favourite bit of the Scotsport clip aside from Billy Findlays goal was the cameras picking out the Thistle fan kicking the terracing. I know all too well since then what that feeling is like.

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

I take it you can still pay cash at the gate? I've not been at Firhill since the start of last season.

Yup. 

Away fans will be housed in the north end of the Jackie Husband Stand entering the stadium via turnstiles 40 and 41 only.

There is a cash gate for Ayr United supporters and a card payment option will be available at the Jackie Husband Stand ticket booth..

7 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Nothing worse than losing a Friday night game as it totally ruins the Saturday football vibe.

I'll be happy with a draw tonight.

I thought this initially, however looking at Partick's league position, their current form, their recent results against ourselves and the amount of changes they've had and then compare it with ourselves, then I can see no reason whatsoever that we shouldn't be going there looking for the three points.

I suppose it's a typical Ayr thing though where you're always waiting on disaster to strike..............

9 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

My wife went into labour just as I was about to leave for this game. Spent the day in hospital holding her hand and listening to radio Scotland. Bloody son didn’t appear until the Sunday!!!!

I'm more of an SNP man myself. 

Congratulations though.