Morten vs Dundee

7 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Looking at the form league  is it true Dundee are bottom over the last ten games?

Yep, and Morten will probably pump us on Saturday to continue that run of form.

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

At least you're not bothered!

It was more thaf your rabble tried to stop us winning the league on goal difference, failure resulted, Morten were born.

Ain’t it amazing that whatever you say on p&b there’s nearly always some eejit who thinks he knows what you’re thinking better than you do yourself? 🤪

Re the bit in bold, do you honestly believe that?? If so it’s good to see that paranoia ain’t exclusive to the arse cheeks that are Glasgow based. Sorry to disappoint you, but the simple truth is this:  Hamilton had an outside chance of the title and gave it their best shot. They were a good side (and are still in the top division, unlike the team who won the title that year). Our lot were just a gang; already relegated, knowing hardly any of ‘em  would be at Cappielow after that game and they were ”managed” by a guy who couldn’t manage a fish supper. They’d nearly all given up the ghost/downed tools/crapped it before the game even started. Alex Neill’s team set about them like Rottweilers, everything went right for them and our lot were like lambs to the slaughter. The only Morton player who came out of that game  with any credit was Dougie Imrie, who ironically signed for Hamilton as soon as his contract ended.

We were rank rotten, Hamilton were excellent, end of. But if you prefer fiction to fact, keep on believing.

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'm going to stop referring to them as Morten as it clearly upsets Rudolph when Morten are referred to as Morten. 

😄 See the first line I posted........    sometimes there’s more than one eejit. 👍
Like I said, the Morten stuff was funny for a while but it’s been staler than a Wallace’s peh for years now.  I don’t get even remotely upset by it, I just get bored crapless by it. Between your lot’s ongoing “Morten” and “doon derby”  guff your threads are a chore to work through sometimes, but I suppose we can’t really blame for living in the past more than the present this season -  maybe you’d ten two agree? 😉

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

A team that concedes double figures whilst in the 2nd tier deserves all the stick it gets.

I agree 100%, and they deserved every bit of the huge amount of stick that they got. And nobody gave them more stick than our fans did. Like I said, the Morten stuff was funny for a while but it’s been staler than a Wallace’s peh for years now. 

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

6 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Ain’t it amazing that whatever you say on p&b there’s nearly always some eejit who thinks he knows what you’re thinking better than you do yourself? 🤪

Re the bit in bold, do you honestly believe that?? If so it’s good to see that paranoia ain’t exclusive to the arse cheeks that are Glasgow based. Sorry to disappoint you, but the simple truth is this:  Hamilton had an outside chance of the title and gave it their best shot. They were a good side (and are still in the top division, unlike the team who won the title that year). Our lot were just a gang; already relegated, knowing hardly any of ‘em  would be at Cappielow after that game and they were ”managed” by a guy who couldn’t manage a fish supper. They’d nearly all given up the ghost/downed tools/crapped it before the game even started. Alex Neill’s team set about them like Rottweilers, everything went right for them and our lot were like lambs to the slaughter. The only Morton player who came out of that game  with any credit was Dougie Imrie, who ironically signed for Hamilton as soon as his contract ended.

We were rank rotten, Hamilton were excellent, end of. But if you prefer fiction to fact, keep on believing.

😄 See the first line I posted........    sometimes there’s more than one eejit. 👍
Like I said, the Morten stuff was funny for a while but it’s been staler than a Wallace’s peh for years now.  I don’t get even remotely upset by it, I just get bored crapless by it. Between your lot’s ongoing “Morten” and “doon derby”  guff your threads are a chore to work through sometimes, but I suppose we can’t really blame for living in the past more than the present this season -  maybe you’d ten two agree? 😉

I agree 100%, and they deserved every bit of the huge amount of stick that they got. And nobody gave them more stick than our fans did. Like I said, the Morten stuff was funny for a while but it’s been staler than a Wallace’s peh for years now. 

You're not bothered though.

3 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Like I said, the Morten stuff was funny for a while but it’s been staler than a Wallace’s peh for years now. 

You're right, why persist with it?

8 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I agree 100%, and they deserved every bit of the huge amount of stick that they got. And nobody gave them more stick than our fans did.

...for reactions like this? As I said earlier, you're helping revive it better than anyone else my man.

30 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

As I said earlier, you're helping revive it better than anyone else my man.

Naah, not at all. I know fine that there are plenty of pinbrains around who’ll still find it funny for years yet, and fair enough, if me saying I’m bored by it means it’ll be a bit more prevalent on this thread that’s fine, whatever lights their candles for them. All I’ve done is state my opinion on it; I don’t expect it to make any difference but hey, Internet forums are supposed to be there for exactly that*  -  folk to state their opinions.

*  in theory, at least.

On 26/01/2020 at 12:22, madton said:

Why are Dundee fans convinced McPake won't be bagged of this run continues? 

Surely to feck your board would need to act? A couple of more shit results and you'll be down fighting relegation with the rest of us and with your budget, that's ridiculous! 

Because that would be a tacit admission from the board that the appointment they made (which everyone said was a bad idea at the time) was indeed a bad idea.

7 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:
11 minutes ago, Crawford said:
Cheers for that.
Any Morten fans up for a friendly bet? Something daft like a st mirren profile picture for the rest of the season. 

What a virgin.

I think he started crying when someone put his picture up, tbh.