Hearts v Rangers, Sun 26th Jan 2020

15 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Very bizarre team selection. We're getting feck all from this game today.

You think? Rangers have been, relatively, poor since the break, and always struggle without Morelos.

Your team is filled with legs and energy, if Rangers are up to match that, you'll stand every chance.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You think? Rangers have been, relatively, poor since the break, and always struggle without Morelos.

Your team is filled with legs and energy, if Rangers are up to match that, you'll stand every chance.

Maybe, but it's 2 v 3 in midfield and, although Irving has talent, I wouldn't necessarily say he has legs or energy.

6 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Maybe, but it's 2 v 3 in midfield and, although Irving has talent, I wouldn't necessarily say he has legs or energy.

I wont lie, I'm just trying to jinx you into getting humped.

Edited by RandomGuy.

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It’s most likely Norman-french

The surname Boyce was first found in various parts of Scotland including Hugo Delboys who witnessed a confirmation charter by Hugh, Bishop of St. Andrews c. 1185-1188 (Magni Rotuli Scaccarii Normanniae.

Boycie is related to Delboy.  🤣

Image result for Boycie delboy gif

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Shameful tactics, imo. Next it'll be witchcraft.

Can only use that once tbf.

Enjoying McPake?

*evil cackle*

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

In that case you've being controlling Nelms' mind for years.

Please stop that.

Aye. Enjoy the scenes in a few weeks when its announced a staff member is leaving, and its Strachan.

Dont think I've seen Hearts since we beat them at Tynecastle, but doesnt seem like Stendel has learned much.

Still handing the opposition an easy ball into the 30 yard gap they leave in front of their own goal, and it's still creating chances for opposition teams.

I understand that's his whole thing, but surely if it's not working with the player you have, then you try and change something to resolve that?

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dont think I've seen Hearts since we beat them at Tynecastle, but doesnt seem like Stendel has learned much.

Still handing the opposition an easy ball into the 30 yard gap they leave in front of their own goal, and it's still creating chances for opposition teams.

I understand that's his whole thing, but surely if it's not working with the player you have, then you try and change something to resolve that?

He's ditching the players he had at as fast as the HMFC HR department can fill out the P45 forms. What you're looking at is it not working with a different set of players.

Edited by Aim Here