Hearts v Rangers, Sun 26th Jan 2020

Abysmal performance from the entire team yesterday.  Again, a team that has got in our faces and played a high press has unsettled us.  Too many players had their worst performance in a Rangers jersey yesterday.  Kamara, in particular, was an accident waiting to happen all day.

We still created enough chances to win the game, but poor finishing cost us.

Polster looks a far better option as backup to Tav than Flanagan though.  He's at least willing to take a man on and cross the ball.  Ojo is a waste of a jersey, and I'd be happy to see him packed back down the road to Liverpool if we can cancel his loan early.

Whilst I love Defoe and am happy he has signed on for next season, he can't play up front on his own midweek then at the weekend, we're seriously lacking cover in the striking area.

1 hour ago, TavTastic said:

It's January btw. Certainly getting ahead of yourself.

Not me predicting defeats and havering about stringing passes and wins together. That was all you. 
 It’s January btw. You really shouldn’t.

12 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Same as Liverpool's lead just now then.  

At that point Rangers had just got around to beating Alloa at the third attempt, this being after their 4-0 scudding at Easter Road in December (the fourth defeat in the four games against the Edinburgh sides to that point).  Things could only improve...

Great stuff! That was some season in the second tier.

14 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Sorry if I've offended you. I just think repeatedly asking strangers on a football forum if they are virgins is a wee bit...off.

Must have been raised different I spose.

If he was genuinely asking people for their sexual history then you might be right.

But he isn't, you know that, I know that. You're creating a false moral high ground here. He will give you plenty of reason for genuine moral high ground at some point soon.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

If he was genuinely asking people for their sexual history then you might be right.

But he isn't, you know that, I know that. You're creating a false moral high ground here. He will give you plenty of reason for genuine moral high ground at some point soon.

Calm down grandad ffs. You seriously need to get your hole my man.

Didn't expect to find Inverness and Aberdeen fans arguing over virgins on here.  Come on guys, let's not derail this thread, we all want the same thing,  Salty Rangers fans.
Especially when we can all agree that Rangers received a thorough shagging yesterday.