Hearts v Rangers, Sun 26th Jan 2020

1 minute ago, bairney said:

Missed the game, but it's been on the cards for Sevco for a while as they've struggled with wins recently. Simply the Slippy.

Yes said this to a *** at work, other then the NY of game they've been pish, struggled against us, Struggled against Killie, Drew with Sheep, now lost to tarts, 

3 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

699966632_Screenshot_2020-01-26TheHatred(1).thumb.png.4a010e73930d4f31cf4824d9a116ed90.png

giphy.gif

227684973_Screenshot_2020-01-26MentalityAgain(4).thumb.png.4635d6f367bf26391b7509bce2ebacb9.png

giphy.gif

“The team at the bottom of the league playing for their lives. Because it’s Rangers.”

Interesting to note that Hearts only wanted to win as they were playing Rangers. Rather than the fact they’re bottom of the league and scrapping for every point to avoid relegation... The self-obsession with some is unbelievable.

And what was the “stonewall penalty on Pollster” referred to in another post? Genuinely don’t remember anything on this.

Just now, Elixir said:

What will Rangers actually do when Celtic win ten in a row? I mean, absolutely nobody will care or be impressed, but they will be broken and I can't wait for the meltdowns.

Probably the same as you've done since Hearts last win.......

1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Obviously Boyd is seething but he's been full of praise for the Jam Tarts and a few players. Even the staunchest of staunch can't fabricate excuses.

Beaten by the better side it's as simple as that.

Kent at £7million? Liverpool must have been flooded with tears of laughter the day they sold him for that money.

7 million for Kent? Pocket money for Liverpool but another major hit on sevco's reserve fund. :)

20 minutes ago, Elixir said:

What will Rangers actually do when Celtic win ten in a row? I mean, absolutely nobody will care or be impressed, but they will be broken and I can't wait for the meltdowns.

Be better when they hit like 14 in a row or sahing, that's when the real meltdowns and spousal abuse will start, when they cant mewl about tainted titles.

****, ****, it's all the fucking same to the rest of us, but just love seeing the currents meltdown cause I had to grow up with their 9iar pish.( Proper tainted titles mind.)

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

1 hour ago, Londonwell said:

Always loved the Jambo lads so a have. 

18092DFC-027C-45C5-AAF6-306B6D3F4815.png

Well done. But, really.  What on earth possessed you to bet on us winning a league game? Against Rangers. You need sectioned, Londonwell. But you can message me your tips and I'll place your bets for you. Honest.

51 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yes, I agree mate. I think Rangers will rue not strengthening in the window.

They've no money to pay to other clubs. Even their own fans are starting to realise this. 

The big transfer talk this window for them is that a wee guy who turns 38 later on this year is signing permanently in the summer. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Dougie82 said:
For some reason the **** are giving this thread a miss

They were all keeping their powder dry for when they won their game in hand to go top of the league. Lolz

i see what you did there GIF