Hearts v Rangers, Sun 26th Jan 2020

12 minutes ago, The Master said:

They were saying on Sportsound earlier how “Rangers” will want a date set for the postponed St Johnstone game so they can “edge in front”.

How’s that working out now?

There's no free dates until mid-March unless they lose against Hamilton in the cup, so not sure what difference having a date set for that game will make.

Edited by Ginaro

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Can't say much other than Hearts deserved to win today.  They played much better than us and Toby and Boyce were excellent.

Goldson got pass marks but the rest played as well (or as badly) as Hearts allowed them.  Halkett was also excellent.

2nd placers not happy it would seem.

giphy.gif

Ffs. The one time i want the currants to win a game and they mess it up like that. Hearts were excellent, and with the quality of players they've got and now a wee bit of momentum, I think most folk will expect them to pull quite comfortably away Fromm the relegation zone.

But what a team of absolute shitebags rangers are. Not a single character or leader in there when the going got tough. They just resorted to blootering the ball up the park constantly in the last 10 minutes. So many average players, and I struggle to see what Aribo offers most of the time I see him.  The fact this rangers team had only lost once this season upto today shows how terrible the rest of the league have been.

Obviously Boyd is seething but he's been full of praise for the Jam Tarts and a few players. Even the staunchest of staunch can't fabricate excuses.

Beaten by the better side it's as simple as that.

Kent at £7million? Liverpool must have been flooded with tears of laughter the day they sold him for that money.