Hearts v Rangers, Sun 26th Jan 2020

I've still zero idea why Gerrard, and Rangers fans, seem so delighted Defoe extended his deal.

Hes fucking awful at everything except sticking the ball in the pokey from 8 yards. Anything outside the box and hes a man down.

Few observations from a 'neutral' 😉

Hearts giving a decent account of themselves here but struggling to retain possession in the final third meaning they are being put under more pressure than their play dictates, their goalkeeper is a fucking accident waiting to happen, can see Rangers still sneaking it by a single goal here though. 

Jack could easily have seen red for that awful tackle on Henderson. 

Jon Flanagan is fucking dug meat

Sibbick is clearly Dedryck Boyata's wee brother. 

Boyce will be a good signing for Hearts and will score enough goals for them to stay up in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

What a humping and still 0-0, no idea why hearts are at the bottom of the table with the players they have.  

We can't compete with them.

Bit of an overreaction. We've been shit but they haven't had any chances while Kent had a very good one.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dont think I've seen Hearts since we beat them at Tynecastle, but doesnt seem like Stendel has learned much.

Still handing the opposition an easy ball into the 30 yard gap they leave in front of their own goal, and it's still creating chances for opposition teams.

I understand that's his whole thing, but surely if it's not working with the player you have, then you try and change something to resolve that?

We're not playing the system perfectly, but it's a trade-off. We're more vulnerable on the counter, but we're also pinning Rangers back in their own half, meaning they haven't had any periods of sustained pressure. We need to be able to adapt our style as the game goes on and players tire, though, so it'll be interesting to see if we can.