Cowdenbeath vs Brechin

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Nothing wrong with the way Brechin played 2nd half. Surprised your pensioners lasted.

Looked much better than Stenny.

Aye they play away and create chances but our defence is shocking.  Just give away soft goals every week. 

Loads of folk say we are better than Stenny but they are the polar opposite of us.  They don't concede as many stupid goals and grind out results. 

We were very good in the 1st half, we should have killed the game off in the first 45 minutes, when we hit the post for 3-0, I was thinking to myself, i hope we don't regret that, even tho we were well in control at time, even the first 5-10 minutes of second half, Brechin still looked sloppy, bringing on the big striker alongside "shagger" was a good move from the brechin manager, him & that wind, defo cause the problems up the pitch, its definitely the other end Brechin look weak & naive, I thought the 2 full backs were very poor and their for the taking, the first goal we gave the boy too much space but it was some finish from him, 2nd goal was very poor defending, everytime Brechin got set piece I did fear the worst & it was causing problems, I think if they play to those strengths & tighting up defensively, they could catch Stenny (they did add couple signings tho) , it was by no means a dirty game for once at weekend, tho I did feel the referee was a bit fussy & too involved, Albion Rovers are really struggling at the back too, not sure their out of it either, along with Stenny, so good luck staying up. , since I know how it feels down there.

Brechin have woeful full backs. They also have a class little player in mcord but its so easy to see he doesnt put a normal midfield graft in and you can get over ran easily in there. Up top your forwards are busy and have decent experience someone like greig spence would have been a good foil for someone like mcmanus.

Your GK aint great either cost you a  goal on saturday.

Brechin will still struggle and for me its between you and Albion. I think you may just pip them in a last game shootout to see who finishes bottom.