Motherwell v Hibs - 25th January 2020

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Apparently Omeonga lost the ball and rocky tipped the shot onto the bar.

The inevitable is incoming........................

I can see the headlines "Hibs lose yet another late goal"

It was a spectacular save, touching it on to the bar. Saved a certain goal.

Damnit, how did we not win that?  (apart from a lack of killer instinct in front of goal, obvs)

MAAAAANZIIIIINNNNNGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA looks worth a start after that performance? He's certainly got a bit of 'presence' up front (or was it just the tiring Hibs defence making him look good?)

That was a good performance overall and a point isn't a disaster. I thought Scott played well but needs to learn to pass the ball and be more of a team player. Mazinga gave us something a bit different when he came on and was unlucky with his effort, it was a great save to be fair. Disappointed not to win but as I said, it was a good performance and a decent result at the end of what has been a good week for us.

One criticism today. Sherwin Seedorf. He is utter GARBAGE and easily one of the worst players I have ever seen at Fir Park. He's so, so out of his depth it's painful to watch.

An entertaining nil nil, we controlled it but both teams hit the woodwork. A Motherwell win would have been probably deserved but a draw is fair enough.

Thought we'd struggle to score today given our lack of strikers and so it was. Hibs were happy with a point from the start.

32 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

MAAAAANZIIIIINNNNNGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA looks worth a start after that performance? He's certainly got a bit of 'presence' up front (or was it just the tiring Hibs defence making him look good?)

More the latter for me, on this. 

He's good fun, but I'm not sure his wrecking ball style is going to fly from minute 1. 

Seedorf is a bust.

Campbell is amazing. 

Tom James was some laugh in the first half an hour, disappointed we didn't take 3 points, but having the ball roll across the line for Hibs probably means a draw is fair.

Edited by thisGRAEME