Sign in to follow this  
Funky Nosejob

Sky Comedy Channel

sky Comedy Channel is replacing Universal Channel as of next Monday, promising quality US comedy shows. 
Personally, I’m looking forward to watching John Oliver on “Last Week Tonight” without having to pretend my laptop and I are in the US. 

Final series on Ballers will be on sky Comedy aswell.

I recorded and then watched from 2am broadcast...its SENSATIONALLY good

I'll be tuning into Curb Your Enthusiasm on Tuesday at 9.00pm to see Larry David upsetting everyone he meets.

17 minutes ago, Wasperoonie said:

I recorded and then watched from 2am broadcast...its SENSATIONALLY goodemoji23.png

Did the same, couldn't wait till tonight. Great start with Mocha Joe getting full force of the Larry. His exchanges with Susie are brilliant.

Entire back catalogue of Curb now available free on my sky box too

Did the same, couldn't wait till tonight. Great start with Mocha Joe getting full force of the Larry. His exchanges with Susie are brilliant.

I thought I had season 10, but It must be the first 9 I have on DVD. The box recorded new one.

sky Comedy Channel is replacing Universal Channel as of next Monday, promising quality US comedy shows. 
Personally, I’m looking forward to watching John Oliver on “Last Week Tonight” without having to pretend my laptop and I are in the US. 
Isn't Last Week Tonight already on Sky, on Sky Atlantic? Do you have Virgin Media and don't get that channel or something?

4 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Isn't Last Week Tonight already on Sky, on Sky Atlantic? Do you have Virgin Media and don't get that channel or something?

May well have been. We only switched to Sky towards the end of last year. 
The new series starts on HBO on 16th February, so will hopefully be on Sky soon afterwards. 

Not bothered about the content but I just hope it isn't an excuse for another bloody price hike!!