Accies v The Lions

Seemed a bit unhappy at being subbed.

Straight down the tunnel belting a ball down it too as he went.
He's a decent player and can be really exciting to watch but he strikes me as a bit of a dick...always stoats about with a perma-scowl and seems less of a team player than the rest of our squad

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
9 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:
Seemed a bit unhappy at being subbed.

Straight down the tunnel belting a ball down it too as he went.

He's a decent player and can be really exciting to watch but he strikes me as a bit of a dick...always stoats about with a perma-scowl and seems less of a team player than the rest of our squad

For me 13 points clear of 11th place will do for me.Remember we just want to stay up.But these lads have a different agenda.Need to dust the passport out.Well done our Livi.🦁 

Fon Williams is rotten, that defence is rotten (Woods looks a maaaassssssive downgrade on Stubbs), the midfield setup was so bad, Smith was rotten, Rice is a bad manager and his subs were hilariously bad. The 11 that finished the game is the worst we've fielded since promotion.

Putting Miller and Winter up against two dominant CBs who had no reason to push up was really good management IMO. Conceding straight after scoring is really annoying one time, but doing it twice is embarrassing and telling of how shite we are mentally and in our organisation too.

Livi's shape was really good and their midfield did exactly what ours couldn't. Having a striker is helpful too.

12 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Fon Williams is rotten, that defence is rotten (Woods looks a maaaassssssive downgrade on Stubbs), the midfield setup was so bad, Smith was rotten, Rice is a bad manager and his subs were hilariously bad. The 11 that finished the game is the worst we've fielded since promotion.

Putting Miller and Winter up against two dominant CBs who had no reason to push up was really good management IMO. Conceding straight after scoring is really annoying one time, but doing it twice is embarrassing and telling of how shite we are mentally and in our organisation too.

Livi's shape was really good and their midfield did exactly what ours couldn't. Having a striker is helpful too.

Kinda looks like we are gonna do an Accies this season. But Tbf,i fear for our brethren. Not getting carried away,but some suggesting passports will have to be dusted down.Surely not.

Fon Williams might have been at fault for the fourth but not sure what he could have done with the others. A low drilled shot into the bottom corner and a looping cross that dipped at the far post. I don't get the eulogising of Southwood, his lack of height has already shown but he's been lucky that it hasn't cost us so far.

It occurred to me that Woods may be more used to the right side of central defence and maybe he'd have played there had Easton been fit. Our squad isn't good enough to cope with four big injuries and we have Rice to thank for that, signing players like Hunt and Collar. Livi sign good Scottish Championship players like Dukes and Sibbald. When would Rice have ever seen Hunt and Collar play? Did he see much of Stevenage or Brighton U23s? Whenever there was a live Championship game on the new BBC Scotland channel, Rice was usually spotted in the crowd. Yet the only one he signed from that league in the summer was McKenna from a team that was relegated.

Edited by Owsley

1 hour ago, cdisaaccie said:

3-2 Livi, Lawless (pen)

Handball at best guess?
Not a single Livi player appealed for it as far as I could see.

I mean I think every Livi player appealed tbf, too far away to make a decision on if it was the correct decision or not though. 

Fon Williams might have been at fault for the fourth but not sure what he could have done with the others. A low drilled shot into the bottom corner and a looping cross that dipped at the far post. I don't get the eulogising of Southwood, his lack of height has already shown but he's been lucky that it hasn't cost us so far.

It occurred to me that Woods may be more used to the right side of central defence and maybe he'd have played there had Easton been fit. Our squad isn't good enough to cope with four big injuries and we have Rice to thank for that, signing players like Hunt and Collar. Livi sign good Scottish Championship players like Dukes and Sibbald. When would Rice have ever seen Hunt and Collar play? Did he see much of Stevenage or Brighton U23s? Whenever there was a live Championship game on the new BBC Scotland channel, Rice was usually spotted in the crowd. Yet the only one he signed from that league in the summer was McKenna from a team that was relegated.

Gets a strong hand on the penalty so should be doing better with it. I was in section A he could have definitely caught the cross for the second if he wasn’t so shite. The fourth was just horrific defending/keeping.

Not a standard Hamilton Livi game, goals at both ends and a Livi win at Hamilton for the first time since 2012.

I feared the worst after going behind and McMillan was getting a bit of a torrid time but getting that equaliser so early was a catalyst for us, and we looked much better after that, although still had the odd dodgy moment at the back, McCrorie not as assured this afternoon either, at fault for the 2nd and nearly threw one in at the end. 

A great win though, it continues our amazing run of form, we are now 3rd highest scorers in the league and we finally have that 2nd away win of the league season. 

I fear Hamilton are in trouble this season, hope I’m wrong and you guys push on, the league wouldn’t be the same without the diddy alliance. 

Forgot to mention the Souda incident, he won’t get away with that, it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if we are already trying to offload, no room for that in this squad. 

Edited by andylivi1

After the last game there I wasn't going to go to this, glad I changed my mind, an away win. holly fucking f**k.:o

Sibbs goal was superb, drilled it right inside the post from a scrambled ball out from Brown's long throw in. Thought Brown had a cracking game, didn't rate him last season but have to admit he's winning me over this season. Good to see Pitts getting another goal too, him and Dykes are forming a good partnership. 

Souda played well in the first half but was fading when he was subbed, frustrates the shit of of me with his step over pish, esp when he accidently kicks the ball away doing it and loses possession, bit silly with his temper tantrum going off, no place in the team for anyone with that kind of sttitude, our success is built on team work and everyone giving their all for one another, better accept that or he'll be out of the door.

Feels great getting an away win, we're on a really good run just now.

Forgot to mention McCrorie didn't do as well today, was a blunder for the 2nd goal, should've held it, and near threw one into his own net when we were winning 4-2, bounced off his chest and went behind him, luckily no Accies players were close enough to get onto the loose ball this time. Think Schofield may be getting a start in the next game if he's fit.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

After the last game there I wasn't going to go to this, glad I changed my mind, an away win. holly fucking f**k.:o

Sibbs goal was superb, drilled it right inside the post from a scrambled ball out from Brown's long throw in. Thought Brown had a cracking game, didn't rate him last season but have to admit he's winning me over this season. Good to see Pitts getting another goal too, him and Dykes are forming a good partnership. 

Souda played well in the first half but was fading when he was subbed, frustrates the shit of of me with his step over pish, esp when he accidently kicks the ball away doing it and loses possession, bit silly with his temper tantrum going off, no place in the team for anyone with that kind of sttitude, our success is built on team work and everyone giving their all for one another, better accept that or he'll be out of the door.

Feels great getting an away win, we're on a really good run just now.

Forgot to mention McCrorie didn't do as well today, was a blunder for the 2nd goal, should've held it, and near threw one into his own net when we were winning 4-2, bounced off his chest and went behind him, luckily no Accies players were close enough to get onto the loose ball this time. Think Schofield may be getting a start in the next game if he's fit.

Yeh. Agree Mcrorrie still has a lot to learn at this level. But the Lions should have put this to bed sooner than before13 points clear of 11th at the moment.Pleasing.Digging out the passport as i speak.

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Gets a strong hand on the penalty so should be doing better with it. I was in section A he could have definitely caught the cross for the second if he wasn’t so shite. The fourth was just horrific defending/keeping.

I'll wait till I see the second again, you may be right. Couldn't see Southwood reaching it either. Blaming a keeper for not saving a penalty is a bit much.

On my point re Livi scouting from the league below, seems they are set to sign Alan Forrest from Ayr. Another player of potential that we miss out on. No doubt we'll look for some dregs from Wrexham or Solihull.