Accies v The Lions

We need to shift our Hamilton hoodoo and get the win in this edition of the el plastico. Our diddy brothers are due us 3 points in fairness so do what's right lads....thanks very much. Our form is decent going into this game so I'm quietly confident.

I’m never confident playing Hamilton, we always seem to struggle against them, and that’s credit to them obviously who seem know how to play against us. 

We couldn’t really come into this game in better form, but I’m still not confident of a win going by our record. 

You definitely owe us a win this season after taking 4 points from us so far 😉

Wonder if we will freshen it up again and bring Robbie Crawford back into the side? Sibbald available and obviously Souda dropped out is an option as well. 

I hope this game is as dreadful as the last one I saw at the Almondvale Icebox, as long as it has the same result.  None of this "Accies owe us a result" nonsense, friends help friends out and you guys can clearly afford to lose the points .....

Hopefully Dykes will be playing this time (took a few hefty elbows to the neck/back of his head, and had blood seeping through his socks at his heel where it had been stood on. If he is and Robbo is playing in the mid 3 behind him then I think we have a good chance of getting the points. Pitts getting a goal should boost his confidence too, so we see the old Pitts pre injury form, and he has some more shots at distance in this game. Expect Accies will be  solid defensively again, so taking the odd shot from outside the box may be what's needed to get us a goal.

46 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Apparently Accies have seven  players injured;you know what needs to be done here our Livvy brethren.

Genuinely reckon the points will be heading back to West Lothian.We are  in better shape than the last time we played yous.In the spirit of the brethren i hope its not a dull shitfest. Important game for both sides. Draws are nea good.🦁 

9 hours ago, Hendo said:

I think this week's results have confirmed who we want to win this. Much as I don't like supporting the assorted criminals of West Lothian, come on the Livi!

If Accies do win against us again, i'll console myself knowing it puts them above St Mirren. :lol:

My only concern here is our away form, although we have on most occasion played well, we can't seem to get the results, in saying that, think we should be too strong for Hamilton today as I think they have a number 1st team players out, whereas we have most of our injury worries behind us.

With a bit of luck this will be the last time we play Hamilton this season as we go for a top 6 spot.

'Mon the Livi 3 points today.

Apparently Accies have seven  players injured;you know what needs to be done here our Livvy brethren.
I'm guessing Oakley, McGowan, Hamilton, Moyo and McKenna, but can't think of anyone else?

With Woods and Southwood signed, I'm not sure if Fjortoft and OFW will start despite doing OK against Hibs, and Oggy really doesn't deserve to start after his display the other night (although he probably won more flick-ons and fouls than any of our other strikers are capable of).

Surely to fucking God we can win more than one league game away from home this season. Not sure we’ll have a better chance than against Accies, no disrespect to our fellow diddies.

The game at the back end of last year between the sides at Almondvale was one of the worst games of football I’ve ever seen. Accies had absolutely no ambition going forward and we could’ve still been playing now trying to break them down and still not have scored. Would be keen for us to play them at their own game and just sit in, been dug meat when the shoe is on the other foot.

OFW
Want Fjortoft Woods McMann
Gogic Collar
Smith Martin Miller
Ogkmpoe

That back four has potential to be terrifying, but it's probably the best we can do. I don't hate the front six, but Miller, Smith and Ogkmpoe are all ridiculously inconsistent.