St Mirren v Aberdeen 26/01/20 1230ko

Just caught up on the telly. I thought that there were some positives for us. Mcgeough looks like he has an eye for a defence splitting pass and the defence looked mostly solid (apart from a couple of moments from Logan). 

Kennedy looks like he could be useful and hedges looked positive when he came on. 

But

Mcginn had a stinker and was obviously going to keep having one, but lasted 86 minutes. 

Poor decision making from the manager reflected in poor decisions at crucial times from Mcginn (passing twice with a shot on), Logan (pass in field with a packed box after a corner. 

I do think we'll improve and get third though. 

14 hours ago, coprolite said:

Just caught up on the telly. I thought that there were some positives for us. Mcgeough looks like he has an eye for a defence splitting pass and the defence looked mostly solid (apart from a couple of moments from Logan). 

Kennedy looks like he could be useful and hedges looked positive when he came on. 

But

Mcginn had a stinker and was obviously going to keep having one, but lasted 86 minutes. 

Poor decision making from the manager reflected in poor decisions at crucial times from Mcginn (passing twice with a shot on), Logan (pass in field with a packed box after a corner. 

I do think we'll improve and get third though. 

A shame it's at the wrong end though.

21 hours ago, Illgresi said:

https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf

Slide 15.

Holding an Opponent

- If a defender starts holding an attacker outside the penalty area but continues holding inside the penalty area, the referee shall award a penalty kick.

Makes it all the sweeter!