St Mirren v Aberdeen 26/01/20 1230ko

1 minute ago, Lex said:

HT 0-0

Quite entertaining stuff, pretty even game again. Hladky has had a few shaky moments but Aberdeen haven’t had a created much.

We’ve had the best two opportunities, Obika with a one on one off the inside of the post and Famewo heading a free kick straight into keepers arms at the end. Both should have scored.

Keep up that performance and we will take at least a point, 3 definitely available though.

Was Mccarthy. Famewo was lurking behind him. 

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You can see the buyers remorse in Matty Kennedy’s eyes. 

Aye, is his contract not three years?

Three years of watching Andy Considine batter the ball 20 yards over his head, and a central midfield who all just stand staring at him when hes got the ball.

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 0-0

Quite entertaining stuff, pretty even game again. Hladky has had a few shaky moments but Aberdeen haven’t had a created much.

We’ve had the best two opportunities, Obika with a one on one off the inside of the post and Famewo heading a free kick straight into keepers arms at the end. Both should have scored.

Keep up that performance and we will take at least a point, 3 definitely available though.

sideeyechloe.jpg

Not been a great game. Obika has to bury that chance. You won't get a better chance.

Andreu hasn't been at the races, I'd be inclined to bring Mullen on after 10 mins if he still can't get into the game. At least Mullen will make a nuisance of himself.

McCarthy has been good at the back. Aberdeen might have had a penalty shout, although might have been outside the box. I also think Cosgrove was pulling McCarthy's jersey before McCarthy pulls him back.

Not been a great game. Obika has to bury that chance. You won't get a better chance.

Andreu hasn't been at the races, I'd be inclined to bring Mullen on after 10 mins if he still can't get into the game. At least Mullen will make a nuisance of himself.

McCarthy has been good at the back. Aberdeen might have had a penalty shout, although might have been outside the box. I also think Cosgrove was pulling McCarthy's jersey before McCarthy pulls him back.
Aye Cosgrove did the same earlier on, he clipped McCarthy's heels then Foley brought him down and he was shouting for a foul/penalty.

Think McCarthy is playing well and the other centre half has grown into the game a bit better.

Worst 45 minutes I’ve seen from Saints in years. 

We have absolutely nothing going forward and unless we change things up or Aberdeen gift us another chance think the best we can hope for is a 0-0. 

I can almost guarantee we will gift you another chance.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Loving the desperation from Dundee and St Johnstone fans.....who follow 2 of the most brutally pish sides in the Scottish game....to come on here and point fingers at Aberdeen. 

Obsessed.

Dearie dearie me the ref has bottled that. A stonewall penalty. no need for the defender to do it mind you but that has to be a penalty on cosgrove
Sorry mate it wasn't a penalty outside box but it should have been a foul.

Worst 45 minutes I’ve seen from Saints in years. 

We have absolutely nothing going forward and unless we change things up or Aberdeen gift us another chance think the best we can hope for is a 0-0. 
Motherwell at home before Christmas was far worse tbh.

Aberdeen have some really good quality players, going to be difficult for us to dominate them. Obika has to score though, or at least force Lewis into a wonder save.

Feel like we're at least trying to play the right way in this game. Still offering very little around the opposition penalty box, but at least we're trying to minimise the hoofball so far.

Great admirer of Fergie, but no. 10 is not his position.

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Loving the desperation from Dundee and St Johnstone fans.....who follow 2 of the most brutally pish sides in the Scottish game....to come on here and point fingers at Aberdeen. 

Obsessed.

It's just hilarious that Aberdeen fans seem to mock every other club going for playing shite football, when this is what they serve up.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, RandomGuy. said:

It's just hilarious that Aberdeen fans seem to mock every other club going for playing shite football, when this is what they serve up.

What the f**k do you care ?