St Mirren v Aberdeen 26/01/20 1230ko

Interesting views from the st mirren fans on Matt Kennedy. He was poor in the game at Paisley this season in one of the worst St Johnstone second half performances in recent years.
But you lot seem to be forgetting the game in Perth last season which finished 2-0, going on 6. We missed two penalties and your keeper played a stormer. You were lucky to get nil in all honesty.
Kennedy and Drey Wright ripped you apart. Have a watch of the brief highlights where Kennedy is involved in most of the passages of play, including scoring the second.
Having said all that, If it wasn't for you lot being in the dogfight with us, I'd want you to win tomorrow. Would enjoy watching Aberdeen have a shite second half of the season and McInnes getting punted. 
I should have said much better player than he has shown against us this season. Even though he had off days he looked the biggest threat, he was actually trying too hard.

I fear he may get revenge today. It's been pissing it down all morning, bit windy too. Always seems to be the case when playing against Aberdeen.

We need to take our chances today, Aberdeen have a guy upfront who only needs half a sniff.

5 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I should have said much better player than he has shown against us this season. Even though he had off days he looked the biggest threat, he was actually trying too hard.

I fear he may get revenge today. It's been pissing it down all morning, bit windy too. Always seems to be the case when playing against Aberdeen.

We need to take our chances today, Aberdeen have a guy upfront who only needs half a sniff.

Expect it'll be really tight, you lot have been good at home this season and don't give much away.  Seemed a strange choice for a live match as you wouldn't predict there will be lots of goals or chances, but then again I thought Motherwell v Hibs would have been a more obvious one for goals and entertainment but finished 0-0, so this one will probably be 3-3 now!

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Oocha.

Tbf we just lost our best player, cant even fill the bench, the whole club is in anarchy/turmoil, yet we still cruised to 3pts yesterday. 

Guest Moomintroll
Tbf we just lost our best player, cant even fill the bench, the whole club is in anarchy/turmoil, yet we still cruised to 3pts yesterday. 
Tbf you were playing us.

6 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

This commentator (and Sky’s coverage in general) is absolutely murder

Naw. 

"YI SHEEP SHAGGIN BASTURTS!" 

Edit : this Famewo (sp?) boy looks fucking murder. 

Edited by Dele

7 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

This commentator (and Sky’s coverage in general) is absolutely murder

In Sky’s pecking order he’s actually more senior than Ian Crocker.

Sky rank the EFL above the SPFL, and Gary Weaver is their secondary commentator for that league. 

Edited by The Master