St Mirren v Aberdeen 26/01/20 1230ko

Aberdeen are honking right now and were poor on the last game in Paisley, to make it worse for them they are asked to get down to the game at a ridiculous time on a Sunday,  expect McInnes is on a single and not a return ticket to Aberdeen after this. COYS

3 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Kennedy in from the start then? Excited about this one now!

Kennedy is due a performance against us, our support lived rent free in his head when St. Johnstone travelled to us earlier in the season and contributed to him looking hopeless. 

Most of us know that isn't the case and he's talented but it's good to get under a dangerous player's skin so I'm sure he'll want to get at us. 

Kennedy is due a performance against us, our support lived rent free in his head when St. Johnstone travelled to us earlier in the season and contributed to him looking hopeless. 
Most of us know that isn't the case and he's talented but it's good to get under a dangerous player's skin so I'm sure he'll want to get at us. 
Aye, this could come back to bite us on the arse. Much better player than he has shown against us, if he scores he will get it right up us. Meh was worth it.

Although did he not have a 'knock' and that's why he hasn't been training for the Perthites?

Definitely a game we should be taking something from, preferably another win against them but a point wouldn’t be a disaster.

If Broadfoot came back as captain that would be a big boost for us. Heard Famewo can play LB so maybe push him out there and drop Waters to accommodate big Kirky.

Expect the match winner when the teams last met in Paisley, Ilkay Durmus, will be in for a Magennis.

Will go for 1-1.

St Mirren have been playing much better football than the results indicate.  We have been far more composed in possession and the fear of Goodwin's bollockings means theres a hunger to get the ball back when we lose it.  The 2 Irish lads and the boy from Norwich all look to be good investments who will improve our options and should sort out the recent issues with injury ravaged defence.  Obika and Morais seem to be gaining in confidence every game.

However:  Cosgrove has proven to be an outstanding buy, one of the best finds pound for pound in the last generation and Aberdeen have done well keeping him thru January's window.  Always a threat and is a cert to get on the score sheet if he gets a half decent chance.

So, both teams to score, St Mirren to take all 3 points in a carnival of free flowing attacking football.  

4-1 Saints. In front of exactly 4700 fans.  McInnis to have a few more grey hairs in his impeccably groomed beard. 

Not as impressive as the pumping you dished out to Dumbarton then ? 

Well, I can’t comment on that game, because as I said I was at yours. Thought Saints were very deserving of the 3 points against us earlier in the season, very quick and could have scored 2 or 3. I know that Broxburn set up to defend, and only defend, but Saints were so slow and wasteful (exactly like us for the last wee while). You had a couple of new players, so maybe that played a part.
I’m heading through tomorrow, so it’s Paisley 2 weeks in a row. Enjoyed the Bridie last week, but will be reverting to the pie & beans for this one.
0-0 nap.